PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer OEM GPS is FAKE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:11 AM

its a hummer just wing it, especially if you go offroad,

thank you gm for a good nav system

Old 09-21-2011, 04:42 PM

It's the way GPS works and likely your antenna is the problem. What happens is there are satellites that all transmit time coded messages the receiver interprets and knowing each of the satellites position tries to align such that the drift between each aligns up at a point in time which is used to derive the distance ratios. Once those ratios are computed you can then determine the position on the earth down to the accuracy of the clock on the receiver. The problem comes in with the fewer satellites you can receive your accuracy plummets. You could have bad map data but likely you just have a bad antenna.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:55 AM
Banned

Where are you buy a fake GPS,the qulity so terrible.I ever buy the GPS form the oemcargps shop ,the qulity is better than other shop and the prcie is reasonable. In the website teching us how to install the GPS step by step.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DallaSStx
My H3T has nav... disc and manual is still in the wrapper and it will stay that way... the iPhone is much better for my nav needs !!
I agree with you ,the Apple iPhone wireless phone models G3, G3S and 4.0 all have built-in global positioning systems (GPS). With the iPhone 4.0, the GPS system provides directions, traffic reports and a compass.