PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer letters on front (Opinion)

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Default RE: Hummer letters on front (Opinion)

Come do mine for me Karl...I like...

I see Humrluvr has already jumped and put a bid on those...

Karl..I want the solid black ones, not the carbon fiber...where did you get yours?

Old 03-23-2007, 03:13 PM

I got mine here http://www.autotrimdesign.net/detail...;category=6866

They were a little pricey, but look very nice and the company was great to deal with. As you can see, they make these things in LOTS of colors, even with refelctive black. The ones I ordered were gloss black, and if I had to do it over again,I think I might just go for flat black. What I really like about these ones is that they are 3D, meaning they are like puffy stickers, not just flat vynil. This means the edges are very thin, so using a pressure washer over them is not going to just blow off. I highly recommend them. They were really easy to install.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:39 PM

Okay thanks...I've dealt with Justin there before (they are in Milwaukee) when I got domed letters for my Land Rover...Nice folks, but like you said ..quality stuff too.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Come do mine for me Karl...I like...

I see Humrluvr has already jumped and put a bid on those...

Karl..I want the solid black ones, not the carbon fiber...where did you get yours?
Can't pass anything by you hey Dennis???
They do have the black decals, andhave that raised effect to them, and are made of thick Urethane unlike vinyl which will fade over time.

Old 03-23-2007, 06:08 PM

Heh, heh, heh,..when it comes to lovely ladies I know..I always keep an eye out for them...[8D]

Old 04-22-2007, 09:23 PM

YEAH YEAH OK so I know this is child's play to some of you blingers - seriously tho when I came here I wasANTI-bling and I wanted mine to stay rugged and basic black!!! (Nothing like alittle basic black dress! )..took the plunge FINALLY and bought my front HUMMER letters, stainless punch grill and mudflaps all in the last 3 days...going to have to change my sig....

Old 04-22-2007, 09:54 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

YEAH YEAH OK so I know this is child's play to some of you blingers - seriously tho when I came here I wasANTI-bling and I wanted mine to stay rugged and basic black!!! (Nothing like alittle basic black dress! )..took the plunge FINALLY and bought my front HUMMER letters, stainless punch grill and mudflaps all in the last 3 days...going to have to change my sig....
Glad to see your coming over from the dark side.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Glad to see your coming over from the dark side.
Baby steps LOL!

Old 04-22-2007, 10:42 PM

WOW..AMI REALLY READING THIS RIGHT...WTG LAWWYFE.

Old 04-23-2007, 02:49 AM

Relax, it does not surprise me that you want to dress up your rig a bit. When I hear you've had a 6" lift installed, and are running 37" mudders, then the sig has got to go....

Quick Reply: Hummer letters on front (Opinion)