PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Happening this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Default Hummer Happening this weekend

Is anyone else out there going to the Hummer Happening this weekend the dealer in Ft worth Texas is putting on ? they are having a Hummer Happening and you meet at the dealership for snacks and then convoying out togetherin the country to a exotic feline sanctuary for day. then after a few hours off to a restraunt for dinner and the dealership is picking up the whloe tab . sounds good to me and fun. you have to had bought your Hummer there for a invatation only. good thing this isnt the dealership that let me down on my deal on the yellow one.anyone else going or been to one of these happenings? are they fun to do ?

Old 03-23-2006, 05:12 AM
Default RE: Hummer Happening this weekend

i'm going to frank's ohv on saturday, it will be quite the hummer happening. so far we have about 12 trucks coming. sorry, but i won't make it to the one in ft. worth.

Old 03-23-2006, 09:48 AM

the one in ft worth is also called frank kents hummer dealership.

Old 03-23-2006, 12:18 PM

Got my invite from the Dealer in Arkansas...May rent one and go..Save the wear and tear on mine.

BTW..We in OKC got our first snow fall of 2006 last night ..3".. matter of fact, it's the only snow we got all winter..I've even mowed the grass already this year...Sad part about it, it didn't stick to the roads...Did DFW get any?

Old 03-23-2006, 12:58 PM

was suppose to have but just very cold but no snow

Old 03-23-2006, 01:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Got my invite from the Dealer in Arkansas...May rent one and go..Save the wear and tear on mine.

BTW..We in OKC got our first snow fall of 2006 last night ..3".. matter of fact, it's the only snow we got all winter..I've even mowed the grass already this year...Sad part about it, it didn't stick to the roads...Did DFW get any?

YOUR HUMMER WEEKEND IS GOING THREW THE CAR WASH AND GETTING ALL EXCITED [sm=violin.gif]

Old 03-23-2006, 01:39 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

ORIGINAL: Dennis

YOUR HUMMER WEEKEND IS GOING THREW THE CAR WASH AND GETTING ALL EXCITED [sm=violin.gif]
You got that partly right..I wash it myself[sm=lol.gif]

Old 03-23-2006, 01:46 PM

don't forget the undercarriage again. i won't forget that photo until you post another one showing you didn't miss a spot.

do they salt the roads in OK, or does it not freeze enough?

Old 03-23-2006, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

don't forget the undercarriage again. i won't forget that photo until you post another one showing you didn't miss a spot.

do they salt the roads in OK, or does it not freeze enough?
Washing the undercarriage is the first thing...Yes, they salt and sand a lot, becuase we get a lot of ICE usually instead of snow, also the people here don't know how to drive when there is a little inclimate weather..They think the more it ices up, the harder you press on the gas pedal...Crazy![:@]

Old 03-23-2006, 02:43 PM

the guy that runs our owner's group sells some spray on stuff that is supposed to restore the look, and protect the undercarriage (available at hummersolutions.com). obviously i've never used it, but it supposedly works pretty well. CA doesn't use salt, so at least we don't have the corrosion problem, and i'm far enough away from any coast so i don't have to worry about it much. i have found that people following me over bumpy highways (all CA hiways) have to dodge the chunks that come loose, so i've started hosing off the bottom after runs now. no need to break a windshield.

Quick Reply: Hummer Happening this weekend