PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer H3 Lemon

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Default Hummer H3 Lemon

I hate to bring bad news but my 2006 H3 is a lemon. I have had nothing but problems with this H3. It started from the sensors flashing messages about low power, transmission, traction you would push the gas down and it would barely go and the brakes didn't work correctly either when this happened.The Hummer Dealer reset the module once and said that would fix it but itdidn'tand than replaced they modules then it went to the man frame brain and they had to update it to the 2008 versionand thought it was fixed and that didn't fix it now its the head on the engine. I had to use On Star 8 times from January 1st 2007 until current date to have road side assistants. I have had this in the shop more than on the road I have never had it off road.I've have to drive rental cars because of this and I'm not happy with this at all. I've called the Hummer Reps and it seems they think it isn't a issue. Has anyone else had any problems?

I forgot to say this one the Hummer locked up in my garage and you couldn't even put it in neutral to push it out the transmission locked up the Hummer security locked everything up.I can't trust to take it anywheres.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hummer H3

Welcome. Devray, do you have leather seats? Can you post the date of mfg from the door frame sticker.

Go to a different Hummer dealer!!! Ask to see the local GM Hummer regional service representative at the dealer personally, make an appointment to discuss your issues.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 AM

I can send it to you tonight its at home. But yes I have leather seats. I also had to take it in to get a new light bar because the one that was on it rattled and sounded like the windshield was going to fall out of it.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

IDK what you mean by "light bar"?

Meanwhile, check this 2006 H3 RECALL (Nov. 2006)

Old 11-13-2007, 09:04 AM

The yellow lights on the top on the hummer some have them and some don't it just so happens this one does.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry, my bad, I understand now.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:44 AM

Check that recall list that Doc posted. And definitely call the GM rep. significant off-of-the-road time like that needs to be addressed.

Welcome to the forums!