PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

How times have changed

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Default How times have changed

Scenario 1: Jack pulls into school parking lot with rifle in gun rack

Vice Principal comes over, takes a look at Jack's rifle, goes to his car and gets his own to show Jack.

School goes into lockdown, FBI, ATF and Swat team called, Jack hauled off to jail never to be seen again. Grief counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario 2: Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school

Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best friends. Nobody goes to jail, nobody arrested, nobody expelled.

Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark with prejudice. Both are charged with assault and transferred to an alternative campus even though Johnny started it

Scenario 3: Jeffrey won’t be still in class, disrupts other students

Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by Principal. Sits still in class.

Jeffrey referred to Mental Health, given huge doses of Ritalin. His nickname changes from ‘jitters’ to ‘zombie.’ School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.

Scenario 3: Billy breaks a window in his father car and dad gives him a whipping, make him pay back by doing chores

Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.

Billy's Dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care and joins a gang. Billy's sister is told by state psychologist that she remembers being abused herself and their Dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair with psychologist.

Scenario 4: Mark gets a headache and takes some headache medicine to school.

Mark shares headache medicine with Principal who has a headache also.

Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.

[color=#ff0000]Scenario 5: Chester[b

Old 01-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Default RE: How times have changed

We must be on someones same mail list. Seems we get these e-mails the same time.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:13 AM

damn..... how true!!! I'm scared to death every time I think of my children having to grow up in todays world. Back when I was in school if you wore the wrong color shirt you got your *** kicked, had to wear blue or green to stay neutral......ya know what...that went on for more than half the year...not one kid died and the FBI wasn't even called in....shocking!!!!

Old 01-24-2007, 12:24 AM

Bastard Liberals...[:@][:@][:@]

Old 01-24-2007, 12:38 AM

I second that comment Rich!

Old 01-24-2007, 01:03 AM

Woolie Swamp (CDB)...that will fix all

Old 01-24-2007, 01:48 AM

If I got in trouble with the Nuns at school..they were allowed to beat the hell out of me..and then when I got home, preceeded by a phone call from one of those penguins...I got the LIVING HELL beat out of me at home..just short of having all my limbs riped out of their sockets and being beat withstumps of my ownarms and legs..Thenit wascalled that disipline.

Old 01-24-2007, 04:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

If I got in trouble with the Nuns at school..they were allowed to beat the hell out of me..and then when I got home, preceeded by a phone call from one of those penguins...I got the LIVING HELL beat out of me at home..just short of having all my limbs riped out of their sockets and being beat withstumps of my ownarms and legs..Thenit wascalled that disipline.
Oh yes I remember the nunery...but it was quite different with my father... see they hit me once with what they called "The Board of Education" which was really a long paddle just for a$$ smacking. When I told my father that they hit me with that thing he was down there the very next morning and basically told them if they ever touch me with it again he would shuve it up their arsses. then of course told them if they had a problem with me to notify him and he would handle it...that was enough deterent not to get in trouble for me I know what diapline was from Dad.

Old 01-24-2007, 04:05 AM

I never got hit to be honest, Everytime I got into trouble I wasn't allowed to go fishing or hunting that weekend. A few weekends at home with my mom while my brother was out hunting with my Dad was enough to make me think twice the next time I was about to be bad

Old 01-24-2007, 04:15 AM

Yep, I asked my parents about 1963, and they confirmed, it's just as Dennis says[sm=youreright.gif]

Quick Reply: How times have changed