PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Honest question

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Honest question

I rehash this thread only because it is all on point, right now, today. https://www.hummerforums.com/m_145246/tm.htm post #12.

I bit my tounge before, and quite honestly, I decided, in part, that because he did it the way he did [:'(], I would do it right, and right by the forum. *******, no, he's got away with it by attrition,but now I am a paying customer, someone please clue him in. He is more than welcome to do it thru Amanda/Patrick like it is supposed to be. Not my place now. Thanks.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:57 PM

I'd have to agree, but not sure how that will matter considering that I have one of his lighbars
Kind of upset me a little with the roof rack. He wanted me to pay $650 for it, that's fine. But don't tell me that you have to have that then settle for $300 without even asking if I can do that price. That's a hell of a price cut. I would've prepped for the 650 but he didn't give me any warning, I sent him the pic of the realwheels roof rack and asked what he thought about it, he said when it warmed up he would look at it and let me know, then all of a sudden he has it done and ready. Nothing against the guy, just kind of rubbed me wrong when he was holding out for one price then cut that in half and didn't offer it back up considering he said that he built it for me.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Super Moderator

I didn't notice him posting for a good while. Now every post seems to be an advertisement. I agree with the other posts. When it first started it was more like look what I did and if somebody really wants I might can do one for you also. Now it is more like" I've been really busy in some other forums and if anybody wants to buy my stuff I'm here." At least he should donate some of his stuff if not set up the same arrangement as the rest of the vendors. I liked the guy from what I could tell from his posts but he has grown this into a business and it should be treated as such. Most of the posts in the classified section are people getting rid of something they have left over or don't want anymore, not a line of products they are trying to sell on a repetitive basis. I didn't know he was talking about Rhill but I agree that the way he handled that would have irritated me also. Long winded way of saying he should cut a deal with Patrick if he wants to keep selling here.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:59 AM

Hey guys, I don't know the guy that well, but I have to say that he doesn't have much class, the thread he started on that roof rack was pretty tacky, I was one of the first to see it and I pmed him about it, have a look below.....to make things worst, he started his thread about the(roof rack up for grabs - 2/26/2008 9:02:27 PM)saying how Rich can't make the payment and so on, and then 7 Min's later goes and writes what you see below

RE: Good Bye to the Harley - 2/26/2008 9:09:16 PM
it will get better....we are all here for ya

This guy is in it for the buck!!! only, this not something I normally would of came out with but as you can see he's here to make money and really doesn't give a chit about anybody else.

blackbear

To:
hilljob26

Date:
2/27/2008 9:36:53 AM

Subject:
roof rack

Hey Hilljob, no offense man but if you want to give your self a better chance of selling your roof rack I would remove the part about Rhill having problems paying you, bad enough he has to sell his Harley, I personally would be embarrassed and pissed if some one posted personal stuff like that about me, again NO offense, I'm not trying to tell you what to do.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

Sounds like we have a consensus.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:45 AM

I thought that was kinda classless saying in his post that a guy couldn't pay for them when we all knew Rich was the one that was talking to him about it. That kinda pissed me off. I'll need to overcharge him for bulbs...lol

Old 03-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blackbear

Hey guys, I don't know the guy that well, but I have to say that he doesn't have much class, the thread he started on that roof rack was pretty tacky, I was one of the first to see it and I pmed him about it, have a look below.....to make things worst, he started his thread about the(roof rack up for grabs - 2/26/2008 9:02:27 PM)saying how Rich can't make the payment and so on, and then 7 Min's later goes and writes what you see below

RE: Good Bye to the Harley - 2/26/2008 9:09:16 PM
it will get better....we are all here for ya

This guy is in it for the buck!!! only, this not something I normally would of came out with but as you can see he's here to make money and really doesn't give a chit about anybody else.

blackbear

To:
hilljob26

Date:
2/27/2008 9:36:53 AM

Subject:
roof rack

Hey Hilljob, no offense man but if you want to give your self a better chance of selling your roof rack I would remove the part about Rhill having problems paying you, bad enough he has to sell his Harley, I personally would be embarrassed and pissed if some one posted personal stuff like that about me, again NO offense, I'm not trying to tell you what to do.
I am 100% with you.... I was offended that he posted that about not coming through....

I supported him.... and he went overboard... but he wasn't here muchso I let it go...

I think it is time for Impy and him to have a heart to heart...

Old 03-15-2008, 10:50 AM

I'm on it....was just trying to calm down before I post something out of anger. Thanks to Shorty and his pm's I'm better now

Old 03-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah... wait and calm down... I know this has been eating on you for a while...

if you want help we can all help you work on it in here and then we can all be on the same page.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:57 PM

good deal...we'll make a group letter...I'l start

Hey Hilljob, you SOB,

ok..who's next?

Quick Reply: Honest question