PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hockey Playoffs

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hockey Playoffs

I predicted a sweep of the Preds. It would be the ONLY series a sweep would have been possible in, and now they tied it up. [&o]

However, when Hasek let in 3 goals in 14 shots ??????????.....before he was pulled, and Osgood was a rock, made some good saves. WTH..........this is platoffs, and that is never gonna cut it. Word is, Ossie will start friday, thank god! Yes, I know Hasek got us our last cup, but Ossie got us the one before that. Go Osgood!

True story, last year, I'm on the west side heading south for a meeting (an area of town half the friggin Wings live in) and there is this dufus in front of me in a BMW SUV on the cell phone, 5 lanes and weaving in and out of the second from the right. I have the cruise on 75, just like always. The guy speeds up, slows down, keeps weaving, yacking on the phone. After several miles I cruise up next to him second lane from the left. The guy is still driving like a nut, clueless as to what is going on? Damn near runs all the way over into me, I had to switch to the far left lane so he would miss me. Now I'm agitated. This gos on for like 5 more minutes, he swerves in and out of traffic, has another unintended run at me while he is fumbling with chit in his Beemer, now I am pissed, but my exit is just ahead, so I slow down and move over.

The clown is now also getting off, he is turning right, I'm turning left, we end up side by side right at the stop light. I decide to give him a piece of my mind on his crap azzed driving and yacking on the phone, I roll down the window, flag him a bit, he rolls down his.............guess who????

Hasek. No chit! So I tell him: "Hey yourock head Czech drivin like an azz,..get off the friggin phone you moron and pay attention." He glares at me, supprised I knew who TF he was............and says "what did I do?" I said "you've been all over 4 lanes, cutting people off, drivinglike a dipchit." He say, "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize". Then drives away. Might be a good goalie, but I would ride with him driving!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

would or wouldn't ride with him?

Old 04-17-2008, 09:25 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: blackbear

Habs are playing Boston for the last time tomorrow...................I hope!

YOU WISH!!!

Go BRUINS!!!![8D]
Baaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa by the time you read this Bob the Habs will be done with the Bruins[8D]I say Habs 2 Bruins 0.00

Old 04-17-2008, 07:49 PM

Sorry BB!!!

I lived alot of my early life with my Gramps and he was a HUGE LEAF's fan(original six and all)!!

So I GOTTA HATE the HABS!!! Sorry, it's in the BLOOD!!!!

Old 04-17-2008, 09:33 PM

Sorry BB!!!

I lived alot of my early life with my Gramps and he was a HUGE LEAF's fan(original six and all)!!

So I GOTTA HATE the HABS!!! Sorry, it's in the BLOOD!!!!
You get this one Bob........Price made a big mistake in the 3rd giving Boston a goal and then it went down hill from there[:@][:@][:@]

Old 04-17-2008, 10:27 PM

I KNEW IT!!!![8D]

Old 04-17-2008, 11:07 PM

I KNEW IT!!!![8D]
[/align]

Old 04-17-2008, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator

not good huh? Well you can root for the Stars, they need the help.

Old 04-18-2008, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator

Stars up 3-1 over the defending NHL champs. Go Dallas!

Old 04-18-2008, 02:05 AM

Fixed it for ya.

Quick Reply: Hockey Playoffs