PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hitch Backup Cameras by HitchVision

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 07:48 PM

Most of the feedback has been through email, phone calls, and Facebook messaging. I am still working on trying to get the reviews section of the website fully functional. We are a fairly new business, about a month old, and still learning and trying out new things. As far as the product, I have been using my hitch backup camera on my H2 since the beginning of May 2019. So, no we don’t have extremely long term results to provide yet. However, I love my H2 and hope you all can enjoy some of the ideas we are offering. I understand that this may not be a good fit for everyone. However, I thank you for checking out the products none the less.

Old 11-17-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mbaalke
I haven’t been selling very long on Etsy. Most of my sales come from the website and Facebook advertising.
I found your positive feedback on your website, thanks to Amanda and Theresa. Now, I need to try and find my checkbook.

Old 11-17-2019, 08:00 PM

Haha, I know it’s not a good representation and a little embarrassing to show. However, we are still trying to improve our site. Maybe check back with us periodically.

Old 11-17-2019, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mbaalke
Most of the feedback has been through email, phone calls, and Facebook messaging. I am still working on trying to get the reviews section of the website fully functional. We are a fairly new business, about a month old, and still learning and trying out new things. As far as the product, I have been using my hitch backup camera on my H2 since the beginning of May 2019. So, no we don’t have extremely long term results to provide yet. However, I love my H2 and hope you all can enjoy some of the ideas we are offering. I understand that this may not be a good fit for everyone. However, I thank you for checking out the products none the less.
The design is a flaw! I have been using hitch covers for over 20yrs, never in an accident, however the covers get destroyed, due to others parking so close. Integrating is the key to perfection!