PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here to learn before I buy...

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Default Here to learn before I buy...

Just wanted to say hello. I've been reading this forum for few days now...seems to be the best around. I'll be purchasing a 2007 H3 within the next 2 months. This time I wanted to do my homework BEFORE I bought the vehicle. Oh! I've got a list of ones that I found the forums for too late. I'll be reading and asking a few questions along the way. I live in the Cleveland area and will probably purchase from Central Hummer in Beachwood. Presently driving a 2003 Land Rover Discovery and a 2001 Audi TT. We'll be getting rid of a 2002 Land Rover Freelander. All I can say is thank God I bought the extended warranty for that one. Hey! I noticed there's a Dennis here on the forum (Mr. Clean)...did you used to hang around the Land Rover Freelander forum? I did do one crazy thing I've never done with another vehicle...with this whole Hummer purchase. I usually wait until after I purchase the vehicle to begin the mods. Well this time there was a set of 4 wheels on Ebay for the H3....looked good for winter wheels...you know the standard 16" wheels with sensors....I bought them for $150 + 90 ship...I think I did OK. Anyway, I'll keep reading and I'll let you know what happens as I go through the process. Thanks for the forum and you are scaring the crap out of me with the head/valve issue.

Old 11-19-2006, 03:22 AM
Default RE: Here to learn before I buy...

welcome and enjoy the forum, you are right...this is the best Hummer forum...PERIOD!!!

Don'y have to worry about the head/valve issue I believe it is an isolated problem to earlier build 06 models...your 07 should be free and clear of any valve problems.

Steeler Nation please forgive me as I was just nice to someone from .....{gulp}...cleveland

Amen

Old 11-19-2006, 09:54 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

welcome and enjoy the forum, you are right...this is the best Hummer forum...PERIOD!!!

Don'y have to worry about the head/valve issue I believe it is an isolated problem to earlier build 06 models...your 07 should be free and clear of any valve problems.

Steeler Nation please forgive me as I was just nice to someone from .....{gulp}...cleveland

Amen

Hey, He hasn't pledged his allegiance as to which team he's for.

Maybe he's just stuck in Cleveland and a Steeler fan. (lets hope).Name:  duel-1.gif
Views: 25
Size:  4.2 KB

BTW ...Name:  welcome2.gif
Views: 24
Size:  3.1 KB to the forums IwannaH3.

Old 11-19-2006, 01:33 PM

I am from the Cleveland area as well and purchased my H3 back in April from Central Hummer in Beachwood. I think you will be happy with buying from them. I dealt with someone at the other Hummer dealership in Cleveland and they were trying to sell me something I didn't want. My boss and his wife took me over to Central Hummer in Beachwood and the people there were awesome. It was all about me and what I wanted when I dealt with them and once my lease is up I will be getting my next Hummer from them. Only thing I have to complain about is how much they charge for and oil change and tire rotation - they charge $70 and to me that is a little crazy. Good luck with picking ut your H3 and I am sure you like dealing with the people at Central Hummer.

Old 11-20-2006, 01:17 AM

welcome and you won't be disappointed! the only issue(very minor) i've had is the sensors
did not get put in the aftermarket rims the dealer put on. they forgot to put
them in. it was a quick fix 45mins.