PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Help!!! Truck is stuck

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 03:20 PM
Default Help!!! Truck is stuck

No not in the mud , in the air. Back end jacked all the way up!!! Wont come down. RHE button flashing.Tried using a scanner to trick it,no dice!!! Drive over 45MPH,NOPE. Service air suspension code scrolling.Unhooked battery. UUUGH!!! codes co711 and co712. Anyone????? 06 h2 sut.

Old 06-29-2019, 09:11 AM

You need a GM Tech2 or get to a dealer or shop who has one. That is the only scanner type of tool that can directly communicate with the air ride module and properly run diagnostics, do test, recalibrate the height, etc.

That being said if the compressor still works and obviously the air bags still hold air just fine, I'd closely check the grounds and other connections to the height sensors and to the compressor setup. Since it is both sides I suspect that it is not an issue with one sensor but rather a loss of a ground somewhere or possibly a connector getting corroded or something.

Old 06-29-2019, 08:18 PM
Smile

Originally Posted by MixManSC
You need a GM Tech2 or get to a dealer or shop who has one. That is the only scanner type of tool that can directly communicate with the air ride module and properly run diagnostics, do test, recalibrate the height, etc.

That being said if the compressor still works and obviously the air bags still hold air just fine, I'd closely check the grounds and other connections to the height sensors and to the compressor setup. Since it is both sides I suspect that it is not an issue with one sensor but rather a loss of a ground somewhere or possibly a connector getting corroded or something.
Hey thanks for the response, I did infact take it to a shop where they had the scanner and for some reason it only gave a couple codes and when he tried to use the scanner to make it recalibrate it would only make the compressor click about 3 times then nothing. He was surprised it didn't work. So today we just unplugged everything that was plugged into the compressor,cycled the key a couple times,plugged it back in and started the truck with doors closed of course and boom it worked. Everything is working perfectly now.Bad connection maybe not sure but its working for now.