PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HELP !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Default RE: HELP !!!

Hi Dennis yep i'm near Palma and i'ts one of the best places to live in the med but there is only a limited amount of hummer assistance. and thats not much good, should have kept the porsche.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:21 PM

Nnnn ... Niii .. Nnnnniii ... Nnnniiissssaaaann?!? {{Shudder}} ... Almost bought me an X-terra but after driving it I was convinced they should call it X-Terrible instead ... Yeah, no more N words around here .. LOL!

Old 03-06-2007, 05:21 PM

Go down to Fleet Landing next time the Navy is in port..I'm sure one or two of the sailors will help you out..J/K

But seriously, I feel deeply in Love with Palma when I was there..I even attended a service at the Cathedral...Praying to God that he take away thehorrible Rum and Coke hangover I was suffering.[&:]

Old 03-06-2007, 05:23 PM

yea cause we all know Nissan doesn't have a need for a service department......come to think of it I don't think theres even a Nissan trained technition in the USA cause they NEVER need repairing

Also I don't think there is a code for "spark Plugs" the code you got was more than likely an Engine Misfire code....which your tech took to mean bad plugs......he was WRONG!!! engine misfire codes should set off an alarm to the tech to check for a bad head.....sounds like most your problems are a terrible service department and not so much a terrible truck

Old 03-06-2007, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

yea cause we all know Nissan doesn't have a need for a service department......come to think of it I don't think theres even a Nissan trained technition in the USA cause they NEVER need repairing
Damn, and here I was thinkin' it was because they aren't worth repairing .. cheaper to buy a new one LOL!

Old 03-06-2007, 05:33 PM

900 posts and zyne still don't know how to use the quote feature....lmao.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:43 PM

You just hurry up and get well there Impy ... I got a size 12 right here waiting for ya buddy Man .. I thought I was being sly about it and edited before I got caught but noooooooooooooooooooooo ... bastard

Old 03-06-2007, 05:45 PM

LMAO......dats funny!!!

It's good to see that somethings never change

Old 03-06-2007, 05:50 PM

Oh very funny... Maybe I should have stuck with my 993 porsche instead but I wanted to go back to a truck. Yes the N?**an would have been more reliable. And I don't think the tech guy knows what he is talkin about he keeps phonin the main dealer in Madrid to find out what to do.. not much hope there then.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:54 PM

More depndable.....maybe...maybe not. I replaced a motor twice on a 2001 Nissan Frontier crew cab, both times an oil pump went and all six cylinders got scored pretty bad. Just cause it's made in jap land don't automatically make it more reliable. EVERY CAR MADE BREAKS DOWN!!!! If you honestly feel that the nissan is more reliable then by all means please buy one and leave the POS hummers to those of us that can appreciate a VASTLY SUPERIOR vehicle.

that is all.

Quick Reply: HELP !!!