PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with 2 Issues Please

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Default Help with 2 Issues Please

Ok Gang........... I need some help with two issues. First, some background............

I have a 2007 H2 SUT with a factory navigation system. The truck has no dvd player so I wanted to add the headrest models. Now, I am really big on it looking original as much as possible so I bought this kit on ebay

HEADREST

The kit has everything I want........ the Hummer logo, the vertical mount DVD in the console..... I love it. It doesn't come with the DVD player so I bought this one from EBay as well.

DVD PLAYER

When I get home, the plan is to take the DVD player out of the overhead system and mount it in the new console system.

Problem number 1 that I need help with is.......... The headrest system states that I need to order a wire that connects the two units to the main harness. I am wondering if anyone knows what this is called? I am in Afgahanistan and I order this stuff and send it home so it is waiting for me..........

Problem number 2 is that I really want to install a backup camera and I want it to come in through the navigation system and I am wondering if anyone has advice on the best kind to look for as I want the camera to be as close as possible to the OEM kinds.

Thanks in advance.

~

Old 02-26-2011, 09:05 AM

Great ? I am looking to do the something right now as well. Waiting on responses.