PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Strangers HAVE made comments...
0%
Strangers HAVE NOT made comments...
100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Has a stranger made negative comments about your H3?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Default RE: Has a stranger made negative comments about your H3?

I get all kinds of grief in my H2, I think part of it is because I live in an economically depressed area.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:20 PM

I had my H3 for a year now and have had nothing but praise from strangers...kids love the car and get excited when they see me drive past. My previous trucks were a Nissan Pathfinder and Xterra and no one made any comments whats so ever when I drove in them. Any negative comments I had were from my liberal friends or co workers who see no difference between this truck and the H2 or any SUV. But they are sure happy when I pull up to them with a tow rope during a snow storm .

Old 01-05-2009, 06:48 PM

I have a good friens and at one time he was a co-worker. He always bought Cadilacs and there was another co-worker that bought large trucks/SUVs/Tahoe/Avalanch, and this guy always razzed my friend about how much money he paid for the Cadilac until one day my friend says that he car was actually less than this guys Tahoe! No one ever gave it a thought, everone is busy teasing, or making fun of something they are either jellous of or really just do not know the facts.
That little life's lesson taught me to always congratulate someone on the vehicle they drive, after all, it is their choice and they must live with it. This is not a social happening, when others start to pay for your car then they should have a negative comment about it.

For the record, I have only had my H-3 a few days and no negativity yet.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:56 PM

I used to drive one of these....people would either love it or say (directly to my face)...that is the ugliest car I've ever seen.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/image...t/042208_2.jpg

Personally, I thought that was EXTREMELY rude. So I'd reply...wow, good thing I have the ***** to drive it so I'm tough enough to take comments like yours.

I can't wait to find jusst the H3 that I want!