PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Had my first real Hummer run in......

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Default RE: Had my first real Hummer run in......

That video is fricken great!!!!! I don't think I've laughed THAT hard in months!!! Sorry to hear about your escapades RedRocker, some people just don't have enough common sense to quit before they get taught a lesson. While I can't own a gun (non US citizen) I do carry a metal bat for that very purpose ... Granted, I think we all saw how effective those are against a gun .. hmmm .. time to rethink this .. lol! J/k

Old 07-07-2007, 04:12 PM

Holy Crap!!!!

CrAzY ReDnEcK!!!!

Old 07-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator

That's awesome.... I am so happy we don't have major issues like that around here.... because I know I can't control myself.

Old 07-08-2007, 02:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

That's awesome.... I am so happy we don't have major issues like that around here.... because I know I can't control myself.
DITTO!!! I can be kinda a ROAD RAGER[:@], so I wouldn't EVEN want to know what would happen if I was in that kind of position!!

Old 07-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

I hear ya Bob.... but like I said... I live in a Global Warmer friendly environment....

See....

BTW... I have been watering the crap out of my yard to keep it that brown.... hmmmmmmm

Old 07-10-2007, 03:29 AM

I hear ya Bob.... but like I said... I live in a Global Warmer friendly environment....

See....

BTW... I have been watering the crap out of my yard to keep it that brown.... hmmmmmmm

Cool Pic!!!

BTW, I love your Rims!!!

Old 07-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

I would have had his *** arrested. The reason being, if they did it to you, they will most likely do it again, and what if the next time it's an elderly couple, or a someone that is by themselves that can't defend themselves. Those are the kind of ignorant morons that will beat people up for looking at them wrong. Maybe if you would have taught them a lesson, that would have prevented them from wanting to do it again. But, that's just my opinion.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:19 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

DITTO!!! I can be kinda a ROAD RAGER[:@], so I wouldn't EVEN want to know what would happen if I was in that kind of position!!
I hear that guys!!!!! I know had it been me involved in either one of these incidents there would've been blood in the outcome of it. People like that just bake my noodle, I just don't see the logic in that kind of behavior, especially considering it's unprovoked from a sane persons perspective. I guess some folks just need to see us in our trucks to get pizzed. I had one guy flash his lights at me and fly the bird as he passed just last night driving home from the office ... obviously nowhere near this kind of BS but still, I don't get what they think justifies that crap. I tell ya what though, if that ever happens to me and the guy follows me I'm going to make surehe leaves a dent in my bat by the time I'm doneLOL!

Old 07-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Cool Pic!!!

BTW, I love your Rims!!!
Thanks Bob...

That pic was very generous to them.... they are very scratched.... very, very scratched....

Old 07-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

Hummer bashing at its........worst???? I thought I would share a thought that might make some of us feel better. My H3 gos into Detroit quite often when work takes me there. Never had any issues, it's american made! I'm downtown going to a State Plaza Building (near the Bus Station) and the state lot is full[:@]. I drive around, all the meters are short term and full[:@]. I go around the block cause I know there is a local carpenters' union hall with a big lot. Sign at the lot entrance says: "PARK FOREIGN CARS AT YOUR OWN RISK!" I've parked here before with the old GMC, no worries. So I park the Hummer way out by itself closest toward my destination and go about my business. Couple hours later I come out to the Hummer and right up so freekin close to the driver side so you cannot get in is a piece of shyte TOYOTA COROLLA, old and dirty with a brick on its hood and the windshield busted up. NOT SO MUCH AS A SCRATCH ON THE HUMMER! I chucked all the way out of town and back to the office. Guess that guy couldn't read the sign??? Gotta love those carpenters!!!!

Quick Reply: Had my first real Hummer run in......