PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3T Rock Sliders

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Default H3T Rock Sliders

Alright, I'm not problaly as well known here but I built some rock sliders for my H3 Hummer and started selling them on my shop located at Products | Schwarttzy.com but now I hoping to expand. I have been getting some emails here and there about H3T Rock Sliders in my inbox, and I will be making them but I need measurements.

Well I'm sick of having to say that and I need an H3T now, because I'm on a mission to built a set. Text, email, put on a pot of coffee and make some phone calls, light some signal flares, hand write a letter to your grandma because I really don't care how we work this out because all that really matters is that I need to bring this to the community.

So make the pitch to them like this, "So how does some $$$ and the honor of being the person that helped out the Hummer Community by coming out to Marengo, IL 60152 for couple hours sound?" and then make the sound angelic chorus for them, their face should turn red if doing it right. After which you should excessively talk them up, mentioning things like how noble and how they are of pure heart. And if they really aren't those things it's "Okay" because telling a lie can be fun and best of all funny to you.

So go forth and proclaim this message that hero must be summoned for Schwarttzy.com | Adventure Seeker and the Rock Sliders he builds.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:34 AM

I'm due to be having a procedure done on the 15th, and am going to be off of work for 3 weeks to recover. I imagine i'll be having a little "cabin fever" and would want to get out and do something, so i may be able to help you out.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by kls4477
I'm due to be having a procedure done on the 15th, and am going to be off of work for 3 weeks to recover. I imagine i'll be having a little "cabin fever" and would want to get out and do something, so i may be able to help you out.
That would be sweet! Are you in the area? Can't wait to see an H3T up close.

Old 06-08-2012, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Schwarttzy
That would be sweet! Are you in the area? Can't wait to see an H3T up close.

probably a little over an hour away from Marengo, i'm a few farm fields west of Aurora, in Big Rock. Near IL 47 and Interstate 88

Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM

Schwarttzy, I have been looking at your sliders and i am very impressed. I only have 2 questions:
1. Would you be able to extend the sliders out an additional inch? I like the idea of putting a little more space between me and the rocks and having a more solid step for reaching the roof rack. Size 14 boots have a hard time balancing on small ledges.
2. Have you thought of adding a threaded fitting to each side for utilizing the HUGE rectangular tube as an air tank?
I am not gonna beat you up on the price if you are able to do slight mods.
Thanks and keep up the nice work.

Old 10-31-2012, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by rascole
Schwarttzy, I have been looking at your sliders and i am very impressed. I only have 2 questions:
1. Would you be able to extend the sliders out an additional inch? I like the idea of putting a little more space between me and the rocks and having a more solid step for reaching the roof rack. Size 14 boots have a hard time balancing on small ledges.
2. Have you thought of adding a threaded fitting to each side for utilizing the HUGE rectangular tube as an air tank?
I am not gonna beat you up on the price if you are able to do slight mods.
Thanks and keep up the nice work.
Ya that's not a big deal for me with either of those things, is this for a H3T?

Old 11-01-2012, 11:09 AM

No, SUV.
Have you thought about the air tank idea before? Wondering if you wanted to test it to see if it is worth while.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:03 AM

No, SUV.
Have you thought about the air tank idea before? Wondering if you wanted to test it to see if it is worth while.
Ya, Ive done it before with my buddy on his Jeep he owned, there's really noting to it. Personally, it's a great idea and perfect space saver, instead of putting more crap on the rig. But I really no need to test, all there is to do is just drill a hole, tab it, thread the connector with some plumbers tap, and double check for leaks. Best part is that with how thick the metal is you could put some really high PSI in it.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM

Love it, what is your requirements to get on the list for some?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:35 AM

Love it, what is your requirements to get on the list for some?
I guess order up a set on off my website and pick the custom powder-coating option to cover the expenses for turning these into air tanks for you.