PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3's DO NOT COME WITH SYNTHETIC OIL!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Default H3's DO NOT COME WITH SYNTHETIC OIL!

I am making this a new thread for those who may not read the previous oil posts we had earlier today under another thread. For many of you this is redundant and USELESS information - so don't bore yourself with the read LOL. But, I noticed that I am not the only one here who was under the terribly misinformed notion (BY MY SALESMAN) that the H3 CAME with synthetic oil and did not need to be changed for 12,000 miles! If your salesman told you this - he does not know what the devil he is talking about!

Denny and Rut and anyone else who responded today, you couldn't have been more correct! Coincidentally my little service writer guy called me this afternoon "just to check on me." Which of course led me to ask him this info. H3 comes with regular motor oil. He still stands by his claim that one can go 12,000 miles before a change..READ the previousthreads/posts on oil changes and synthetic vs regular oil! I don't give a crap what kind of computerized system this thing has..I dont want that crap in my engine for that long!!! Besides it takes me way over a year to even get 12,000 miles on my ride! My last oil change was also done with regular oil...see here again I was under the misguided notion that I was running syn oil and I would have gone at least 5K miles! I will have it changed in another 1,000 miles and go to syn oil.