PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Ignition Electrical Issue

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Default Results

I was traveling yesterday and left the hummer in the garage all day. She cranked up and everything seems fine last night and this morning. voltage looks good, it was cold here yesterday too! That makes (2) 24 hr periods without a charger.
I am very conservative and slow to celebrate but it seems as though it was the ignition switch all along. Its hard for me to believe it because I have never had a bad ignition switch that worked perfectly.
Then we had to go through all the hocus pocus to get everything working again. I cant believe all that crap worked either but it seems it did.
I will let you know if anything changes. in the mean time WhoopWhoop.
Thanks for all your help and suggestions,

Old 01-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Smile Happy Endings

Originally Posted by wpduffey
I was traveling yesterday and left the hummer in the garage all day. She cranked up and everything seems fine last night and this morning. voltage looks good, it was cold here yesterday too! That makes (2) 24 hr periods without a charger.
I am very conservative and slow to celebrate but it seems as though it was the ignition switch all along. Its hard for me to believe it because I have never had a bad ignition switch that worked perfectly.
Then we had to go through all the hocus pocus to get everything working again. I cant believe all that crap worked either but it seems it did.
I will let you know if anything changes. in the mean time WhoopWhoop.
Thanks for all your help and suggestions,
Love to hear about Happy Endings to horror stories hopefully there will be no more episodes