PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 Genuine Off Road Lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by 911Boulder
If these weren't so damn expensive, I'd have these on mine... lol Looks good man...
Wow they are cheap in the US, I bought the roof lights in the US and they cost me over $100 postage due to the size. Can't even buy them over here at all, and every seller I contacted refused to send overseas, eventually I convicted someone to send them to me.

What ever you guys pay for hummer parts over in the US you can basically nearly double the price over here, it kills me sometimes.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:18 AM
Default Light Covers

I've got the roof mounted lights, but no covers for the lights. Any idea where I can get some? A previous poster said the covers will reduce wind noise - I would like less wind noise.
Another thing about these lights is that they create a lot of inside wind with the sun roof open.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:03 AM

Let me know when you find the covers for sale by them selves, as I will buy a spare set or two in case mine go missing, bit paranoid about them falling off or getting removed by shady characters.

Also paranoid about the hub caps going missing off my chrome H3 wheels, thinking about drilling and tapping the wheels and putting some cap screws through the caps.

Old 06-22-2014, 12:31 AM
Default covers?

Anyone find the covers for sale? I just ordered the roof lights - wanted the marker lights instead but not available anymore. The roof lights are still around so I opted for them.

Old 06-30-2014, 10:58 AM

Are either set of lights plug and play (meaning that the H3 is pre wired for the lights and switches) or do you have to run you own wires?

Thanx

Old 06-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ACannell
Anyone find the covers for sale? I just ordered the roof lights - wanted the marker lights instead but not available anymore. The roof lights are still around so I opted for them.
Originally Posted by White Wolf
Are either set of lights plug and play (meaning that the H3 is pre wired for the lights and switches) or do you have to run you own wires?

Thanx
You guys really have to LOOK at the date of the last post in a thread before chiming in.

The kits come with a wire harness that you need to run down the A Pillar to the fuse box and connector below the fuse block. Use the search function.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
You guys really have to LOOK at the date of the last post in a thread before chiming in.
Forgive me but WTH dude? If I see an interesting topic thats 5yrs old I will still reply and see if any new response might be offered. Isn't this the point of searching within a forum? I DID search and when this old thread appeared and NOTHING new I replied to attempt in drumming up NEW replies. Can't we all just get along? Isn't the WHOLE point of a forum to learn and help each other out?

Old 07-02-2014, 08:03 PM

agreed, this is the only forum I've been on that would rather you start a new topic about something related to an old topic asking a new question or giving new insight. I fully understand asking the same question, like how to crank the torsion bars or what size tire will fit and it getting old because it gets posted over and over, but just adding to a topic should not be shamed, which is probably the biggest part to why this forum is dead for the most part. Just like currently I had been involved in a post about a year ago about winches and a project I plan to attempt eventually, now once I'm done I will be forced to start a new topic instead of replying to the topic from a year ago or I will be shunned.

Old 05-31-2017, 10:11 PM
mor

Originally Posted by Aussie H3
Here are the roof mounted lights:

Fitted up:

The switches installed:

And my H3 lit up like a Christmas Tree:

These roof mounted lights are a bit strange as they are not linked to the ignition, and will remain on even with the vehicle turned off and keys removed

I have heard reports of these being noisy and causing wind noise however I found that with the covers fitted they make no noise that I could notice, however with the covers removed they did make a bit of wind noise, nothing to worry about though.

Again they are very bright, but cause a bit of reflection and I found them no good for road use. I have adjusted them straight ahead, and off road they seem to be great as they do a great job of lighting up the track, they would also come in handy as work lights when setting up camp at night or doing recovery work, so I am very happy with them so far.

Overall I love the look of them (some people don't like the look, but we are not all the same), and I will be getting a fair bit of use out of them.

If anyone needs any questions answered about these feel free to post away
where i can buy these

Old 05-31-2017, 10:13 PM
mor

if anyone know where i can get these as a dumb *** stole my lights from my truck

Quick Reply: H3 Genuine Off Road Lights