PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 Firearm Holster

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 10:39 PM
rsc

I can't believe you really posted that pos, full of lies trash. Just to start, tell me where an Uzi has been used for a killing spree in the US? Scare tactics and lies to sell their version of the truth.

Old 03-28-2015, 03:44 AM

Me likey. Anyone do an assault rifle or shotgun rest in the front cab area?

Old 03-28-2015, 03:46 AM

Wonder where billy is from?

Old 03-28-2015, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by AR15wheeler
Billy is the guy who was going to lose his job for being late once because his H3 had the keys stuck in the ignition due to a dead battery I think. To get fired, I think there are many more issues there than being late to work once. Takes a few times to **** off your boss enough to fire you for it.

Originally Posted by Goat
Disclaimer: If firearms "upset" you - stop reading this - back out now - click on a different discussion thread.
Hey Billy, which part of this did you not read or comprehend?

Last edited by TAINTER; 03-29-2015 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:21 AM

Disclaimer: If firearms "upset" you - stop reading this - back out now - click on a different discussion thread.

Golly Gee Whiz Billy you are sure passionate about a topic that extends waaaaay beyond this discussion thread. I respectfully requested, in so many words, that folks not get their panties in a wad over g u n s in my original post. Tainter pointed that out and asked if you even read it? Did you?

Move on. Go to a gungrabber internet site, there are many out there on the www. Write your legislature about the issue. Run for an office, use gun violence as your campaign platform. Go to a peaceful protest. Tell your mom. Above all at least get accurately informed with "facts" from RELIABLE sources that are neutral and have no agenda pro or con - avoid the sensationalism that some people love to feed on via electronic media and opinions of the non informed or those who refuse to properly educate themselves on particular subject matter. More important figure out a way to help fix your broken fellow human beings that are the real core problem and root cause of all problems big & small.

Billy, this is truly a great Hummer related site, keep that in mind when you need to swap out your dead battery or extract that locked key from your vehicle's ignition.

BTW
Humvees and firearms historically are military brothers transitioned to Hummers and guns in civilian life. I keep an extra loaded magazine at the ready in the little coin holder thingy in my H3's console next to my firearm. I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and there's never one there when I need one.

To the Hummer Forums members - Sorry for the aforementioned rant, I promise to not do it again - Each of you please be safe.

Old 03-28-2015, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by AR15wheeler
Reno. Why? What is your point? Why should it matter where I am from?

Old 03-28-2015, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Hey Billy, which part of this did you not read or comprehend?
Understood perfectly. I have my right to agree or disagree. Respect my opinions and I will yours. Guns are the big problem and I think most of you are brainwashed because the firearms industry is after your hard earned dollar, not your well being. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Last edited by billy; 03-28-2015 at 09:20 PM.
Old 03-28-2015, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Goat

Golly Gee Whiz Billy you are sure passionate about a topic that extends waaaaay beyond this discussion thread. I respectfully requested, in so many words, that folks not get their panties in a wad over g u n s in my original post. Tainter pointed that out and asked if you even read it? Did you?

Move on. Go to a gungrabber internet site, there are many out there on the www. Write your legislature about the issue. Run for an office, use gun violence as your campaign platform. Go to a peaceful protest. Tell your mom. Above all at least get accurately informed with "facts" from RELIABLE sources that are neutral and have no agenda pro or con - avoid the sensationalism that some people love to feed on via electronic media and opinions of the non informed or those who refuse to properly educate themselves on particular subject matter. More important figure out a way to help fix your broken fellow human beings that are the real core problem and root cause of all problems big & small.

Billy, this is truly a great Hummer related site, keep that in mind when you need to swap out your dead battery or extract that locked key from your vehicle's ignition.

BTW
Humvees and firearms historically are military brothers transitioned to Hummers and guns in civilian life. I keep an extra loaded magazine at the ready in the little coin holder thingy in my H3's console next to my firearm. I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and there's never one there when I need one.

To the Hummer Forums members - Sorry for the aforementioned rant, I promise to not do it again - Each of you please be safe.
I beg to differ because you are being separated by your money and you don't even realize it. We don't live in Iraq. America is the safest country in the world. No reason to walk or drive around packing Guns! The media and gun companies rely on paranoia so people like yourself will give your $ to them. Money is the bottom line and gun manufacturers could care less about your safety. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Old 03-28-2015, 10:41 PM

if i had a real problem the county cops say they might get to me in 30 to 45 minutes if not busy or on the other side of the county. till then im on my own.
if they have 3 calls ahead of me,, well its my problem. being unarmed is nonsense. you are your first line of defense.
good news, most gun owners will never need to fire on another person,BECAUSE the bad guys know there are lots of armed guys around. that helps the dumb unarmed ones too!!

Old 03-29-2015, 12:53 AM

Suprised a resident of Nevada would be so anti gun. It used to be very conservative there and had tons of National Gaurd stations. Now it's a ghostown, lots of meth though. Billy, you need a gun. I Know your town well.

Quick Reply: H3 Firearm Holster