PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Green Product - Save gas and clean emissions

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 10:27 PM

Haha that thing looks like it was slapped together at an aquarium store. I'd be willing to bet the only thing that box does is make the tiny little light come on.

Total rip off.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

I moved this out of the archive section.... where it says "This section is an archive of older posts, please post new questions in the specific model section. Thank you!" .... out into the open and active forums so that more peeps can find this usefull information, and I left a 2 week redirect so nobody at the old location will loose it.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

I have a question too.

Back when the gross polluter 1998 Yota Sienna was tested before you added the Dyno Valve, did they also do a comparison of the emission reduction by simply replacing the OEM PVC valve that is available for $6.35? That way we could see what the Dyno Valve did as compared to a conventional PVC valve.

Why do we need an electronic PVC Valve? Doesn't a regular old variable-restriction valve do the same thing without draining an electic charge from the alternator/generator.

All of our Hummers already have a positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) system, the heart of which is a PCV valve—a variable-restriction valve that can react to changing pressure values and intermittently allow the passage of the gases to their intended destination (which nowadays is the engine's intake stream). These require no external power source to perform their intended function.

So my next question is what is the electrical consumption of the Dyno Valve and have you tested the off-set of that additional consumption against your touted gains?

Gotta go for now, gettin close to lunch time...... anybody for a BLT?

Old 08-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Banned

yeah, they got it down to a "hole",,,nothing simpler than that,,,why mess with it!!

zeeeroo cost!!