PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Green Product - Save gas and clean emissions

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

I love Engineers....

and bacon.

Old 08-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

I guess if we all install these on our vehicles then pretty soon the atmosphere will be as clean and pure as it was before the industrial revolution. We will all be hailed as heroes by the green movement and Al Gore. Who knows, there may even be a Nobel prize in it for us. If I install more than one on my vehicle do I get increased results? Ie if I put two on would I clean the atmosphere of the effects of 22 cars? I went by Kragen and Pep Boys but they didn't have them. Is there a retail store for these miracle devices? I bet you guys also invented those amazing air intake turbo fan things that were supposed to boost mpg also. Haven't seen these advertised on late night cable tv infomercials so this must really be a scam. LOL

Old 08-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know how there could be so many doubters when this product has 2 youtube commercials...

THE_DYNOVALVE_REV1.m2t - YouTube

The Dynovalve - YouTube

Old 08-21-2011, 01:24 PM

Thank you very much for your questions I am glad someone asked them. I need to get some information. I will take the time to answer each and every one of your questions in detail so each question will be answered correctly.

Just wanted to quickly say yes I did mean "increased MPG".

Will reply in a bit.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
I love Engineers....

and bacon.

ROFL........as I nearly choke on my ABT lovingly smoked and wrapped in BACON , lol. Perfect timing to be reading you're comment Stan, lol. Can I fit one of these on my smoker to reduce carbon emisions and smoke faster . Wow, if I use this unseen, unheard of magic valve/box thingy and add the twisty spacer and the add on hydro cell I can drive forever and only fill up on gas two or three times a year and all the tree huggers will throw flowers at me waving and cheering as I drive by. Sorry, must the be ABT's and beer talking . Give us specs, documentation, company info including resume (what has this company/owners/developers developed previously and who they where involved with before this product), legitiment reviews and testing from more than one source, Like above do you have a patent or is this still in testing etc., basically, who are you, and I think Jake (beit..) covered everything above you need to answer in order to spark any interest in this community. We are not an easily persuaded group, we are not Crows or Mockingbirds, we do not pick up everything that is shiney and fly away with it just because it's blings at first glance. Legitimate test results, legitimate company, legitimate warrenty and support, and proof of testing this (with documented results over a legitimate milage period) on ALL Hummer engine models. Please.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

I'd be willing to test it if Erikw would be willing to mail me a cashiers check to cover the cost of a new engine should anything go wrong during testing.

If it is that great of a product I'm sure there would be no worries about sending me the $10,000 upfront.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:16 PM

I don't know how there could be so many doubters when this product has 2 youtube commercials...

THE_DYNOVALVE_REV1.m2t - YouTube

The Dynovalve - YouTube

LOL, thanks dawg, just watched, lol. Yea, how can you not believe after that first informative netmercial, girls, exotic cars, flash girls again (sisters? hmmm), computer graghics engine, quick flash of the magic box, girls again holding money like getto babes that hug up to each other at the end. Yep, looks like you're everyday legitimate 4X4 parts advertisement, LOL, more like late night ***** enlargement infomercials .

Old 08-21-2011, 03:34 PM

I'd be willing to test it if Erikw would be willing to mail me a cashiers check to cover the cost of a new engine should anything go wrong during testing.

If it is that great of a product I'm sure there would be no worries about sending me the $10,000 upfront.
You could always become a certified installer too.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

I do that....

and if I put my seal of approval on it I'm sure I could sell 20 in a matter of a couple months..

Old 08-21-2011, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by beachbum
LOL, more like late night ***** enlargement infomercials .
Just went to the website and they have one for my 2011 Hummer H3T Diesel V10! Only $399

I wonder how may miles and years it would take to cover that $399 output of cash?

Quick Reply: Green Product - Save gas and clean emissions