PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

got flipped off by a prius again

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Default got flipped off by a prius again

So there i was, rolling down the street and the light went yellow. I was blocking the intersection, so i checked the rear view mirrors and rolled towards the other lane to clear the way for traffic going across.

All of a sudden a prius flies by in the other lane, from way way after the light was red, talking on the cell phone, and hangs a finger out the window to let me know he thinks very highly of me. Crams on his brakes and barely avoids rear-ending the vehicle at the rear of the other row, and just keeps yapping on the phone.

Normal, you say? To be expected, what with me in a hummer and all? I was driving MY PRIUS at the time. So much for kinship among hybrid drivers...

Old 10-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Default RE: got flipped off by a prius again

Maybe they know i swing both ways (hummer and hybrid), so they are planning my demise.

But, then, maybe you guys are planning my demise becuase you definitely know i swing both ways, so...

maybe the moral of the story is that i need to get some guns and go packin all the time.

Old 10-13-2006, 12:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

Maybe they know i swing both ways (hummer and hybrid), so they are planning my demise.

But, then, maybe you guys are planning my demise becuase you definitely know i swing both ways, so...

maybe the moral of the story is that i need to get some guns and go packin all the time.
or maybe you should stop scaring us by repeating that you swing both ways. i'll be locking the door on the camper from now on . . . .[sm=alien.gif]

Old 10-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

So what you're saying is you play Baseball AND Polo...........

Old 10-13-2006, 01:50 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

or maybe you should stop scaring us by repeating that you swing both ways. i'll be locking the door on the camper from now on . . . .[sm=alien.gif]
d'oh! thats why nobody ever goes driving with me that third time.

j/k

any of you california guys want to go back to moab any time in the next 2 or 3 months?

Old 10-13-2006, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

So what you're saying is you play Baseball AND Polo...........
gin is a gentlemans drink, beer is so crude

[8D]

Old 10-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

One for the money, two for the show....

I have no idea what that was supposed to mean. I just felt impulsive

Old 10-13-2006, 02:27 PM

I'll have to say Mike, you certainly are a kindred spirit, and that's why I like you.

Old 10-13-2006, 02:39 PM

Greenblade..... maybe it is you not what you are driving! [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

I got waved at (yes with all fingers!) last week by a prius driver and I was in my H2!

It made me smile when it happened!

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 10-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I'll have to say Mike, you certainly are a kindred spirit, and that's why I like you.
Uh Oh, YOU PLAY POLO ALSO?

Why Thank You!

Quick Reply: got flipped off by a prius again