PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

friendly hater

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Default friendly hater

got a thumbs down this afternoon from someone in a late 80's toyota. first thought was to flip him off, but he didn't do that to me, so i gave him my best parade wave. california, peace and love brother ! [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 06-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Default RE: friendly hater

Maybe he was just showing you how low he was.

Old 06-10-2006, 12:59 AM

A commendable show of restraint..I proud of you..Me, well I would have chased him down and snapped his neck like a chicken wing..J/K

Old 06-10-2006, 03:04 AM

Yeah there's a lot of haters in Hawaii also, I went to see the new X-men flick and came out and someone flinged back my antenna and chipped the hell out of the top of the passenger's side door.

I also noticed that nowadays when I drive a lot of people not only trucks cut me off, with no signals then slow down and stare at me in their rearview mirror. I'm normally an aggressive driver but I've been really holding back, don't want people to mess with my H3, besides I have stickers of my 2 new websites on the rear windshield, I really dont want anyone bashing the site..

Old 06-10-2006, 10:44 AM

That's the problem when you mark yourself with very identifiable features such as stickers or a paint job.You really have to be sane and tolerant of stuff, otherwise people know what you drive and if they ever see it in a parking lot and you aren't around, you may not like what you find when you return.

Old 06-10-2006, 05:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

That's the problem when you mark yourself with very identifiable features such as stickers or a paint job.You really have to be sane and tolerant of stuff, otherwise people know what you drive and if they ever see it in a parking lot and you aren't around, you may not like what you find when you return.
Yeah I know - that's why Im like a little freakin angel now when I drive...

BTW have you guys seen this site? These guys are just haters who can't afford HUMMERS

http://www.fuh2.com/

Screw these punks...oh sorry

Old 06-10-2006, 07:00 PM

I'm sure everyone here is familiar with that site. I believe there was even someone here who managed to find himself on fuh2

Old 06-10-2006, 10:43 PM

Over the past year there are so many more H2's and now H3's on the road here in Northern NJ that most of the "Anti's" have long since burned out!

After about 3 months of driving H3 I've really only had possitive responses so far.

Old 06-12-2006, 04:49 AM

I actually got my first real hater yesterday. Driving back through Hollister, a couple of us are stopped at a red light. A guy riding shotgun in a delivery van leans out his window and starts yelling/swearing at us as they drove through the intersection. I just laughed at him and shook my head. I think it pissed him off even more.

Old 06-12-2006, 11:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Sewie

I actually got my first real hater yesterday. Driving back through Hollister, a couple of us are stopped at a red light. A guy riding shotgun in a delivery van leans out his window and starts yelling/swearing at us as they drove through the intersection. I just laughed at him and shook my head. I think it pissed him off even more.
how can a guy in a DELIVERY VAN justify ragging on an H3? must have been pi$$ed 'cuz his 79 Datsun is broke down again. . . .

Quick Reply: friendly hater