PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Few H3 Parts For Sale - OEM UCP, OEM Wheels, Husky Liner Floor Mats, Indash DVD & Nav

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Default Few H3 Parts For Sale - OEM UCP, OEM Wheels, Husky Liner Floor Mats, Indash DVD & Nav

BNIB GM Accessories Under Body Shield - #12498474
They are currently out of stock and on national back order from GM. GM has no scheduled production date, so there is a chance they might not go back into production.

$330 Shipped Firm (List is $350 and they sell for $331.98 Shipped on eBay)

3 or maybe 4 OEM 16" Hummer H3 "Split Spoke" Wheels w/ Center Caps
Bought these to have powder coated but ended up buying a set of H3T steel wheels instead. They came off either a 07 or 08 H3. They are in great condition and have TPMS sensors. I am not sure if the sensor are any good but I will test them this weekend when I dismount them and take pictures. I have a set of 4 wheels but I really would like to keep one for a 2nd spare but it might be hard for me to sell just 3 wheels. With that being said, I would consider selling all 4 wheels for the right price.

$35 + Shipping each (only 3 available at this price) or $150 + Shipping for all four.

Front Husky Liner Floor Mats (Black) - #31331

Slightly used. They were used for 6 months and in good condition. The H3 has only been driven 5,000 miles in those 6 months. They have nice tall sidewalls that do a great job at catching all the crap (mud, snow, water, whatever).
Husky Liners® - Floor Liners | Floor Mats | Car Floor Mats | Cargo Liners | Mud Flaps | Huskyliners.com

$50 Shipped O.B.O

Sony XNV-770BT In-Dash Double DIN DVD, CD, MP3 and GPS Navigation Receiver with 7" Touchscreen LCD Monitor

Used 4 months and in mint condition. Great unit and has everything you need to install it in a non monsoon equipped H3. Includes the Sony XNV-770BT with all the original accessories and packing, Axxess GMOS-01 used to retain your Onstar and warning chimes, Metra dash kit, GPS antenna mount for under the dash. Everything is wired up, soldered and heat shrinked and ready to be installed (including the park/parking brake wire for the DVD and reverse wire if you decide to add a back up camera). Simple plug-in installation and I could walk anyone through the install if needed. Plays CD's, DVD's, MP3 Discs, has an iPod adapter and TomTom GPS with removable module for easy updates. The navigation is by far the best I have had in any in-dash receiver. Picture quality is great and the iPod interface is easy to use.
Sony XNV-770BT (XNV770BT) In-Dash 7" Navigation w/DVD Receiver
Axxess GMOS-01

GPS antenna mount in factory location

iPod Hook Up & TomTom GPS Module

TomTom Navigation

DVD

$700 Shipped O.B.O ($900 Invested)

Will post pictures of everything this weekend and I might come across some other stuff.

Old 08-25-2011, 03:22 PM

I will take the wheels

Old 08-26-2011, 07:13 AM
Default double din

sundown... how much for the double din

Old 08-26-2011, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by 954rrpaulo
sundown... how much for the double din
Its liked in the original post. $700 or best offer. Or are you interested in just the radio?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:33 PM

PM sent