PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS:06 H3 roof rails, oem brush guard,oem mudder floor mats,oem spare tire cover etc

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Default FS:06 H3 roof rails, oem brush guard,oem mudder floor mats,oem spare tire cover etc

I just sold my 2006 H3, long story but I'm doing lots of driving for work and the fuel economy was killing me on 6 hour drives.

I can send pictures upon request, prefer emails over PM's, my email is reed75@gmail.com

So I have lots of accessories I took off before I sold it, which I'll eventually put on ebay but I wanted to list them here first. I live in central PA but I travel lots for work back and fourth to Ohio so I can ship these items or we can arrange to met and sell the items if you live somehwere along my route for work. Shipping charges are extra to the prices listed below and I'll gladly provide a quote once you give me your zip code - real shipping costs only, no BS added in.

Here's what I've got and what I'm looking to get for it:

-OEM spare tire cover (Boulder Grey Metalic in color with Chrome HUMMER logo). This is OEM, and it has the GM tag on it to prove it. I'd like to get $150 for it (retail is over $400), it's in great condition, only one minor mark on it, comes with original lock to secure it to the spare tire.

-OEM brush guard. Purchased this from the dealer for over $500, it is deep gray in color, has only one small ding in it that is hardly noticeable (from a cart at Lowe's - thanks to whoever did that). I'd like to get $250 for it.

-OEM Hummer Logo floor mats. These are the thick rubber mudder floor mats. Again purchased from the dealer (over $200 new), in like new condition, Would like to get $100.

-Aries roof rails, purchased these from an auto show, was told they're aries brand, not sure how to confirm this. They are silver rails with black rubber down the center. I have the 4 locking ends which have HUMMER in chrome letters across them. Only used 1 time to haul a ladder so they're in like new condition, Would like to get $100. comes with 2 keys.

-AIRAID intake system. Purchased this Sept of last year for $250, it's in great shape and there is even a coupon inside to send the filter back for a replacement at any time as they carry a lifetime warranty. It's in the original box and it looks brand new - comes with all the stickers I never used too. Would like to get $125. The model is#200-180 (look it up for a picture or email me and I'll send it to you)

-usa spec pa11 GM IPOD adapter. This is the last item I put in my hummer, it's only a few months old. Paid 150$ for it, would like to get $75.

-H3 Chrome Logo license plate. This was on the Hummer when I purchased it, it's chrome with a raised circle in the center that has H3 stamped into it. Looks nice when cleaned up. These sell on ebay for around $30 bucks, I'd like to get $10 just to get rid of it.

Email me with questions and for pictures,. reed75@gmail.com

Thanks,

Brian

Old 06-05-2010, 09:21 AM

whats the pa11 i-pod adapter used for? i dont have a cd changer or xm, or onstar, so i wonder if it would work? also what color are the floor mats?
thx

Last edited by justin67; 06-05-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:24 AM

Interested in the brush guard. Sent you an email. Could you send me a pic of the dinged area? Thank you.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by justin67
whats the pa11 i-pod adapter used for? i dont have a cd changer or xm, or onstar, so i wonder if it would work? also what color are the floor mats?
thx

The USA SPEC PA 11 GM Ipod Adapter ties into one of the two XM radio signal lines, so if you do not have a the factory radio with XM this will not work for you.

The floor mats are black rubber with the HUMMER Logo across them in white, These are the thick mudder mats, great for trapping dirt and snow.
Send me an email at reed75@gmail.com and I'll send you some pics of the floor mats so you can see what I mean. They are nice heavy duty mats(which is why I didnt' give them away with the Hummer - if they were cheap or flimsy they would've stayed with the H3)

Brian

Old 06-06-2010, 03:57 AM

email sent

Old 06-06-2010, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by reed75
I just sold my 2006 H3, long story but I'm doing lots of driving for work and the fuel economy was killing me on 6 hour drives.

I can send pictures upon request, prefer emails over PM's, my email is reed75@gmail.com

So I have lots of accessories I took off before I sold it, which I'll eventually put on ebay but I wanted to list them here first. I live in central PA but I travel lots for work back and fourth to Ohio so I can ship these items or we can arrange to met and sell the items if you live somehwere along my route for work. Shipping charges are extra to the prices listed below and I'll gladly provide a quote once you give me your zip code - real shipping costs only, no BS added in.

Here's what I've got and what I'm looking to get for it:

-OEM spare tire cover (Boulder Grey Metalic in color with Chrome HUMMER logo). This is OEM, and it has the GM tag on it to prove it. I'd like to get $150 for it (retail is over $400), it's in great condition, only one minor mark on it, comes with original lock to secure it to the spare tire.

-OEM brush guard. Purchased this from the dealer for over $500, it is deep gray in color, has only one small ding in it that is hardly noticeable (from a cart at Lowe's - thanks to whoever did that). I'd like to get $250 for it.

-OEM Hummer Logo floor mats. These are the thick rubber mudder floor mats. Again purchased from the dealer (over $200 new), in like new condition, Would like to get $100.

-Aries roof rails(SOLD), purchased these from an auto show, was told they're aries brand, not sure how to confirm this. They are silver rails with black rubber down the center. I have the 4 locking ends which have HUMMER in chrome letters across them. Only used 1 time to haul a ladder so they're in like new condition, Would like to get $100. comes with 2 keys.

-AIRAID intake system(SOLD). Purchased this Sept of last year for $250, it's in great shape and there is even a coupon inside to send the filter back for a replacement at any time as they carry a lifetime warranty. It's in the original box and it looks brand new - comes with all the stickers I never used too. Would like to get $125. The model is#200-180 (look it up for a picture or email me and I'll send it to you)

-usa spec pa11 GM IPOD adapter. This is the last item I put in my hummer, it's only a few months old. Paid 150$ for it, would like to get $75.

-H3 Chrome Logo license plate(SOLD). This was on the Hummer when I purchased it, it's chrome with a raised circle in the center that has H3 stamped into it. Looks nice when cleaned up. These sell on ebay for around $30 bucks, I'd like to get $10 just to get rid of it.

Email me with questions and for pictures,. reed75@gmail.com

Thanks,

Brian

UPDATE 06/06/10 - Roof rails - SOLD, AirAid - SOLD, License Plate - Sold

Old 06-09-2010, 05:31 PM

do you have the floor mats still? also is the logo on all four? and do you happen to have a picture? my email is trendowski@gmail.com

Thanks

Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by reed75
UPDATE 06/06/10 - Roof rails - SOLD, AirAid - SOLD, License Plate - Sold
yes they are and what a great buy--no worries here guys--items I received are in great shape and shipped very well packaged

Old 06-13-2010, 10:46 AM

BUMP....

Items still available are:

-Hummer Logo Floor Mats
-OEM Brush Guard
-OEM Spare Tire Cover
-usa spec pa11 GM IPOD adapter

Old 07-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Default Interested!

I would love to get some pictures of both the items listed below, if you still have them in stock! Thanks!

Hummer Logo Floor Mats

usa spec pa11 GM IPOD adapter

Quick Reply: FS:06 H3 roof rails, oem brush guard,oem mudder floor mats,oem spare tire cover etc