PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

embarassing moments

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 07:05 AM
Default RE: embarassing moments

Unlike some "other" members, our truck does reflect, and I always like seeing it in builings windows reflections!

Old 03-02-2007, 07:38 AM

Mine is like the SUT commercial. You can see it in one window, then it is gone in the next.

Old 03-02-2007, 11:26 AM

I can relate to 2 moments off the top of my head:

The first I was comming to a redlight not going very fast like barely rolling and i was distracted by this drop dead bikini wearing blond in the parking lot to my left. I tapped the bumper of the guy in front of me. after we spoke and me appoligies were excepted it turn out he also was looking at the woman.

The second I bumped into a pole walkingon the side walk at a strip mall and said excuse me to it...[&:]

Old 03-02-2007, 03:07 PM

I can't say I have ever done that..but for some reason..everytime I get out of my hummer..I have to look back at it..and once while I got out, at a store..and looked back..I ran right into a parked car

Old 03-02-2007, 11:26 PM

I can see the parking lot from our surgery room at work and I confess that I've gotten distracted during surgery watching my rig from the window. It's a pretty busy parking lot and I've seen a few things that have almost sent me running from the room out to the parking lot. It's really not a good thing to be able to watch your truck at all times

Old 03-03-2007, 06:52 AM

ORIGINAL: H24fun

I can see the parking lot from our surgery room at work and I confess that I've gotten distracted during surgery watching my rig from the window.
Uhmmmmmm, Remind us what HOSPITAL you're at so I can make sure to
NEVER HAVE SURGERY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sm=noooo.gif]

Old 03-03-2007, 06:54 AM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 03-03-2007, 07:32 AM

While walking through walmart one day a few years ago..........................................

The wife and I were holding hands walking down an isle. I remember getting a seering pain in my head and seeing stars. The wife said she felt a tug on her hand and heard a thump. I had wakled directly into a poll in the middle of the isle. Once I gained my thought process back, the first thing I did was look around to make sure noboby saw me. I almost knocked myself out andhad a big red mark on the side of my face from my forehead to my chin.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:33 AM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

While walking through walmart one day a few years ago..........................................

The wife and I were holding hands walking down an isle. I remember getting a seering pain in my head and seeing stars. The wife said she felt a tug on her hand and heard a thump. I had wakled directly into a poll in the middle of the isle. Once I gained my thought process back, the first thing I did was look around to make sure noboby saw me. I almost knocked myself out andhad a big red mark on the side of my face from my forehead to my chin.
Another reason to STAY AWAY FROM WALLYMART!!

Old 03-03-2007, 07:42 AM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

You were supposed to say "I was blinded by my wifes beauty!".