PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Default RE: Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

"Puss factor"??....Have some respect davyo.
I am predicting herpes in your future.

Old 10-21-2006, 03:54 PM

I can't believe that everyone here is seriously flaming this guy for asking the question. Can you all tell me honestly that when you were 18 to say 25 and single that you NEVER did anything to impress girls?!?! If you say no...then you are a liar and you know it, or your a pillow biter. Customizing vehicles is a HUGE deal these days and the number 1 motivating factor in doing this is to attract attention!!! That is just a fact. Go to a local DB drag sound off or a car show and notice how the hottest cars have the hottest women around them...this is no coincidence and is nothing new.

Old 10-21-2006, 06:20 PM

I've learned some new words on this thread if nothing else..

Clamsnapper...LMAO

Pillow Biter....LMAO

Toothless mountain-folk women...Careful..I know a few of them..LMOA..We call that summer teeth..Some are on the top and some are on the bottom..

FX;Wiping tears from my eyes..whew that's good stuff...you can't make this stuff up!

Old 10-21-2006, 07:41 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I can't believe that everyone here is seriously flaming this guy for asking the question. Can you all tell me honestly that when you were 18 to say 25 and single that you NEVER did anything to impress girls?!?! If you say no...then you are a liar and you know it, or your a pillow biter. Customizing vehicles is a HUGE deal these days and the number 1 motivating factor in doing this is to attract attention!!! That is just a fact. Go to a local DB drag sound off or a car show and notice how the hottest cars have the hottest women around them...this is no coincidence and is nothing new.

"Importkiller",, thanks for your comments,,,, I really had no idea I was going to get slamed as much as I have, I did think it was a valid honest and fun question to post.
It has been fun though, I have a thick skin and can take the flaming, besides what better way to break in the new guy to the forum than some good flaming.

I have always done and will continue to do things in my life to impress the hotties,, I dont understand why some think that is a bad thing.

Davyo

Old 10-21-2006, 10:17 PM

Now people tell me - that i am very honest, and davyo

--===>>> Thank you for keeping it honest <<<===--- even if it didnt apply to all of us - that was also on my shopping list factor.

I had 3 bmws, 1 mercedez, and now this hummer (not only for the women, but i love those cars, not the mercedes that much). I can honestly tell you, that i have been through your situation that you went through on your date the other day, when the girl saw your car and was totally into you - its sad but true,

and most of the time you cant stay with a person like that, that wants you for what you have, but hey, IF IT'S GONNA GET YOU SOME, so what? you dont want to marry that person anyway!

Do you know that theres a species of a bird in south america (i saw this in the discovery channel) that the male competes with the other males to get a female, and what he has to do is make the strongest, most impressive nest, with the most twigs, than the female inpects all the nests, and stay's with the "male" with the best looking nest.... SO WHATS UP WITH THAT?

believe me davyo, a lot of guys have been doing that even since we were buying horses, and carriages.

Old 10-22-2006, 02:18 AM

a lot of guys have been doing that even since we were buying horses, and carriages.
..I don't wanna hear any wise cracks...yeah, I know what you were thinking..

Besides..Ole Davy took all the jibbing pretty good..I don't think he got more than a little warming..no one toasted him bad..I didn't think..

Okay Dave..welcome to the forum..you just passed the the hazing party and you kept your cool.. J/K