PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Default RE: Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???

ORIGINAL: davyo

Uhhmm,,, I didnt say "I needed" a car to get laid.
As far as knowing some shallow babes,, I will agree on that one, but reason being is I live in Las Vegas and a great deal of the girls in Vegas are very shallow

Davyo

Do the other guys in Vegas have anything to say about that? I supervise staff in our office in Vegas, granted I don't live there but I am there about once a month and do not find a great deal of the girls in Vegas to be very shallow. Davyo, maybe you should spend less time at the Crazy Horse or Sapphire Gentlemen's Club. Maybe if you met some women in Vegas that do not use a pole as a piece of office equipment you might meet some decent ones!

[sm=loser.gif]

Old 10-19-2006, 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: H24CABO

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

If it takes a 60 grand truck to GET a piece of *** .. imagine how expensive it will be to get rid of that piece of *** later on ...
[sm=exactly.gif] [sm=youreright.gif]
I appreciate the support Cabo

Old 10-19-2006, 03:56 PM

Davyo is in the red shirt he went with this instead of a H2[]

http://www.funpic.hu/en.picview.php?...&c=27&s=dd&p=1

Old 10-19-2006, 03:57 PM

As far as knowing some shallow babes,, I will agree on that one, but reason being is I live in Las Vegas and a great deal of the girls in Vegas are very shallow

Davyo

Do the other guys in Vegas have anything to say about that? I supervise staff in our office in Vegas, granted I don't live there but I am there about once a month and do not find a great deal of the girls in Vegas to be very shallow. Davyo, maybe you should spend less time at the Crazy Horse or Sapphire Gentlemen's Club. Maybe if you met some women in Vegas that do not use a pole as a piece of office equipment you might meet some decent ones!

[sm=loser.gif]
Bwahahahaha ... I'd say that's a valid point!

Old 10-19-2006, 04:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Dave...In a nut shell, who cares?

People with strong self esteems own HUMMERS for themselves, not to wrangle a chick off a bus stop bench.

So if it's about motivation to own a HUMMER to get porked..that's lame.

Who cares you ask,,, as a single male type person I care, I would rather have a truck/car that would get the attention of the hotties rather than have a truck/car that had no impact either way,,, getting the hotties was not the reason I bought a Hummer but it does fall in with the many reasons to get one,,,, having a truck that women like was a consideration and it was on my list.

As far as bus stop bench's,,,,, Bus stop bench's are one of the best places to pick up hotties, and a Hummer is not required, just anything that has 4 wheels on it and runs will do.

Owning a Hummer to get porked,,,,,, Well then, color me lame, cuz like I said, it was on my long list of reasons to buy one.

Davyo

Old 10-19-2006, 04:27 PM

I could drive a beat up pacer, and still knock it out like a bandit.. [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

But, I do know where you are comming from. Yes, it is a materialistic world.. and yes, I would venture to say that there is a girl out there who's drawn to a "vehicle" that she likes. But she's probably not worth the effort.. although I have to admitt, if she is pretty hot, who really cares.. get er done. Just don't marry her! LOL

But, I would have to advise seeking out someone who has better priorities.. than what you are driving. Just my 2 cents.

Old 10-19-2006, 04:28 PM

Davyo

[sm=loser.gif]
Yea, most guys in Vegas comment all the time on how the women here are not as open and nice as the women in other places.
I was born and raised in Vegas and its just a fact, Vegas women are far more high maintanence, and yes, I have lived other places and I always notice a difference in how much friendlier and nicer women are in other citys.

As far as the strip clubs, I dont go to them unless Im picking up one of my girlfriends from work,,,, (lol).

The Crazy Horse closed down a few months ago.

Davyo

Old 10-19-2006, 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

Damn, I think you're dead on with this one Dilo ...

Old 10-19-2006, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

Humm,, Yes,, that was pretty funny.

Davyo

Old 10-19-2006, 05:04 PM

As far as the strip clubs, I dont go to them unless Im picking up one of my girlfriends from work,,,, (lol).

The Crazy Horse closed down a few months ago.

Davyo

Good one about picking your girlfriend up from work!!

No more Crazy Horse??? Oh no...what is happening to Vegas! [sm=itsok.gif] I guess there are still 600 other strip clubs to go to!

Quick Reply: Does the H3 get you laid as much as the H2 ???