PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Default RE: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Ya think we have sufficiently ensured this religious thread is going to send us both to hell yet or should we continue for another couple of pages?? Talk about Hijack :-)

Old 04-18-2007, 06:46 PM

You are really taking a while jabbin' back here Impy ... did you really go get the dictionary or what!?!?

Old 04-18-2007, 06:52 PM

sorry, my son woke up and I had to get him dressed to go out. Gotta go pick up my truck from the shop. Have fun....btw...it's kinda cute how you take over for your little buddy Mike when he leaves....very cute.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:07 PM

Now now Limpy ... it was clear you were out of his league and the odds had to be evened out just a little bit

Old 04-18-2007, 07:11 PM

Old 04-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

LOL

Apparently, Mark's hero is Scott Fargas from A Christmas Story since his comebacks are that of grade school'ers. Oh wait a second, only grade schoolers use the term "come-back's" in the first place. Oh , wait a minute, only children do come-backs. Nevermind, I must have gotten you confused with someone more intellectual then yourself, such as, Pee-Wee Herman, or, hm, well, nevermind, there isn't anybody on earth dumber then him Bully's make up for their lack of intelligence with their smack talking.

DAMNIT I can't even do this right without wondering. IDO have ADD or something

Old 04-18-2007, 07:56 PM

HG, you just undid ALL my bash work with one post ... LOL!

Old 04-18-2007, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I'm a Roman Catholic, my entire family are Roman Catholics....I mourned when the Pope died like most RC's did...but I HATE Bible Thumpers that think it's needed to push any believe on people.
If I ever turned to religion I'd go catholic lol .. the only ones that let you drink and gamble and then be forgiven for my sins! :-) I knew there was a reason I liked you Impy ... Now .. if you want comebacks with some punch to em, you just lemme know boys! :P
Ah, not true my friend ... reformed Presbyterian is the way to go - you can drink, gamble, smoke and even ... are you sitting down ... cuss! Yes, that's right!

Old 04-18-2007, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

HG, you just undid ALL my bash work with one post ... LOL!

Old 04-18-2007, 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: importkiller

he's still a dik
Dude, just because he posted this message doesn't make him a dik. He could be the nicest guy in the world. I consider you my friend seriously, but stuff like this pisses me off beyond belief. That's like calling Dennis or SugarDaddy or Dilo a dik before getting to know them. Hell you probably called me that too when I came on here all goofy didn't you . Yeah sure he shouldn't have posted this and who the hell know why he did, but that doesn't mean he's a dik dude. cmon now.
Hey! what if he calls me a dik, you don't stick up for me? oh wait, i am a dik. and he did call me a dik. and i called him a dik. i think it's become a term of endearment between us. so maybe it's not meant as a bad thing or maybe the witnesses woke him up at 7:30 this morning - and asked why his driveway was all chewed up . . . . []

Quick Reply: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?