Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   do you know what God says about heaven and hell? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/do-you-know-what-god-says-about-heaven-hell-5017/)

rronn215 04-17-2007 07:30 PM

do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days.

Jesus Christ had to be both God and man because He is sinless and therefore He is the only person who can get us into Heaven when we die because He is the only One who could pay for our sins.
The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}
You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.
The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}
Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}
If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.
Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.
If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.
You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

Ronald L. Grossi
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com « my home e-mail address for comments and questions
http://GotQuestions.org/now-what.html « go here if you just got saved
http://HisCross.blogspot.com « excellent google video on my webpage

ZYNE 04-17-2007 07:55 PM

RE: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Had to do it in school.. it's not for me butthanks though.

Racerboy80 04-17-2007 08:17 PM

Thanks for the info...I'll keep all that in mind. Good luck though.

shortbus 04-17-2007 08:49 PM

i was talking to him yesterday. he says i'm good the way i am.

littlehummerboy 04-17-2007 08:54 PM

[sm=devilangel.gif] [sm=lildevil.gif]

Dennis 04-17-2007 09:10 PM

I understand....

If anyone has an issue with this thread..let me know..

But all I got to say is, this is very Christian as I am proud to be...But this ain't a church and I hate Jehovah Wittnesses at my door too....

Thanks for the sermon, but not on a HUMMER forum.

ZYNE 04-17-2007 10:14 PM

I will admit I didn't particularly care for the thread initially but figured live and let live .. it doesn't interest me anyways so why make an issue out of it.
And as far as the witnesses goes .. if they wake me up one more Sunday morningthis year I'm opening the door with the Louisville Slugger in tow .. lol! I'm usually gambling Saturdays and let's face it ... at 8 AM I'm a little PO:ed, at 8AM I'm a little cranky .. at 8 AM I'm kind of like a vampire with a paper route LOL!

littlehummerboy 04-17-2007 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I will admit I didn't particularly care for the thread initially but figured live and let live .. it doesn't interest me anyways so why make an issue out of it.
And as far as the witnesses goes .. if they wake me up one more Sunday morningthis year I'm opening the door with the Louisville Slugger in tow .. lol! I'm usually gambling Saturdays and let's face it ... at 8 AM I'm a little PO:ed, at 8AM I'm a little cranky .. at 8 AM I'm kind of like a vampire with a paper route LOL!
Zyne, why don't you just put this issue to bed with honesty? Next time they wake you up early Sunday morning, just explain to them that after a hard night of gambling, you need your sleep! :D:D

blackstangs281 04-17-2007 10:21 PM

I don't mind people believing in what or whoever they want. Just dont think you should push it on everyone else.

Kinda like coming out of the closet. Do what you want, and have fun doing it. But don't tell me about your lifestyle. I don't care.

ZYNE 04-18-2007 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Zyne, why don't you just put this issue to bed with honesty? Next time they wake you up early Sunday morning, just explain to them that after a hard night of gambling, you need your sleep! :D:D
You know what LHB, that's a d@mn good idea ... maybe I can grab a half empty bottle of Jack out of the booze cabinet on the way to the front door to really set the image off LOL! And I do have a t-shirt that says "lost cause" on the front ... think that would work!? :-)

ZYNE 04-18-2007 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

I don't mind people believing in what or whoever they want. Just dont think you should push it on everyone else.

Thanks for that comment Black ... try being an atheist and having 90% of all people you know try to "save" you. While I understand the thought behind this and the fact that it isn't said or done out of malice .. it gets a bit old after a while. Your approach to that whole thing is probably more in tune with the religious aspects than the pushers .. nice to hear!!!

Little Monster 04-18-2007 04:43 AM

The question is: Do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

My answer is yes I do and I do not need you to tell me something I already know.

If you are going to ask this question I will not object but wait until you have people who want to hear you before you just shuve it down our throats because there are people that do not want to hear it.

Lord give ME the power to remove this thread...Thank you Dennis

Choco 04-18-2007 05:09 AM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Kinda like coming out of the closet. Do what you want, and have fun doing it. But don't tell me about your lifestyle. I don't care.

Quote of the Year...

I had a guy at work that would constantly be all about the jesus, and push it on people. Glad he quit to go build a church in africa.

HummBob 04-18-2007 05:49 AM

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

ebrown 04-18-2007 11:48 AM

Does this guy even own a hummer?

ZYNE 04-18-2007 01:13 PM

My guess would be .. no ... that was his only post ... looks like a hit and run to me ...

Dennis 04-18-2007 01:25 PM

What do you all think..leave this thread alone and it will fade into the distance, or remove it, as this is not the place for this kind of topic, as we are a diverse group here and the only main commonality is the HUMMER....??

shortbus 04-18-2007 01:29 PM

fwiw, i say leave it. we've already had a lively discussion on gun control, why not another on religion? i think it will fade away on it's own . . . . .unless you keep asking what to do with it . . . . .:D

Dennis 04-18-2007 01:31 PM

Do with what?..:D

shortbus 04-18-2007 01:31 PM

smartass . . . .:eek:

HummerGuy 04-18-2007 02:12 PM

You know what, I posted something here, and just decided, this IS a Hummer Forum, so who the hell cares (no pun intended). I retract it on the grounds of temporary insanity. Thank you [sm=alcoholic.gif]

ZYNE 04-18-2007 03:02 PM

I think since this is "off topic" you should leave it be but that's my .02 worth. If we can tackle gun control/laws like Shorty said, I don't see why religion should be off limits :-) Though this is one subject even *I* will leave the hell alone ... unless I have 12-14 beers in me and I get woke up by the witnesses again LOL!

importkiller 04-18-2007 04:32 PM

nice first post....your a dik

LawWyfe 04-18-2007 04:53 PM

The bottom line is everyone already gave the guy what he wanted...time and attention in reading his message, pondering and responding (whether you liked/agreed with it or not)

And nowI will add to it...myinitial reaction was "inappropriate for a Hummer forum" (and I am a believer) - Then I thought well, this is "Off Topic" and we have already covered the sex andpolitics before..so might as well get to the 3rd subject religionlol :D ANDDDDD when a topic bores me or gets my DGANDER <denny> up or I don't feel it is worth my effort to respond...I simply click close to that thread..:D

importkiller 04-18-2007 04:56 PM

he's still a dik

weaponsgalore 04-18-2007 05:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

What do you all think..leave this thread alone and it will fade into the distance, or remove it, as this is not the place for this kind of topic, as we are a diverse group here and the only main commonality is the HUMMER....??
Dennis leave it....its in the off topic...Religon is a subject which hasnt been bought up here so lets c what happens!

HummerGuy 04-18-2007 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

he's still a dik
Dude, just because he posted this message doesn't make him a dik. He could be the nicest guy in the world. I consider you my friend seriously, but stuff like this pisses me off beyond belief. That's like calling Dennis or SugarDaddy or Dilo a dik before getting to know them. Hell you probably called me that too when I came on here all goofy didn't you :D:D. Yeah sure he shouldn't have posted this and who the hell know why he did, but that doesn't mean he's a dik dude. cmon now.

ZYNE 04-18-2007 05:31 PM

I'm staying the hell away from this one LOL!

importkiller 04-18-2007 05:36 PM

yup....still a DIK....is that more clear? you come on a public HUMMER forum and your first post is this crap....your a DIK!!!! The post was made for nothing more than to get a reaction or to piss people off...again...definition of a DIK. He got a reaction...I called him a Dik....and I will until he comes back and at leas says hi properly.

importkiller 04-18-2007 05:37 PM

now go change your pad Michelle;)

HummerGuy 04-18-2007 05:39 PM

Yeah I know he'll probably whoop my ass one day if I ever meet him, but maybe he'll forget all about this ;-) He'll probably take that new blue truck of his and park one of his front wheels on my hood and say "Who's a dik NOW huh, huh?" and I'll be like "yup, you still are buddy" :D:D

Denniswon't let me pick on him anymore, so I said OK; Mark dissappeared into never-never land unfortunately (I still don't get it but I hope he is OK) so I can't pick on him anymore; NOW, Mike isn't as , er, passive? as Dennis or Mark, so he makes up for both so now it's his turn :D I just hope his pool boy doesn't come after me or something.

HummerGuy 04-18-2007 05:42 PM

now go change your pad Michelle;)
I would but the one's you told me you used aren't available in this area :D

importkiller 04-18-2007 05:48 PM

dear lord...that's all you got? I've heard better comebacks from 5 year olds at the park. What's next...a momma joke?!?!?!

Bieng that your the lil biatch of the forum I figured I'd give you a new avatar picture....enjoy

http://www.stillernation.com/phpbb/i...smiles/vib.gif

importkiller 04-18-2007 05:50 PM

BTW.........http://www.stillernation.com/phpbb/i...iles/owned.gif

LawWyfe 04-18-2007 05:51 PM

wellllllllllll hellooooooooooo...for those of you who think he's such a dik etc., etc .,etc..if yer panties are in sucha wad....he DID leave all his email/blog/website info...so go tell him! ;):D

importkiller 04-18-2007 05:52 PM

nah...he's a dik for posting what he did...no need to attack him anywhere but here. :D

HummerGuy 04-18-2007 05:58 PM

dear lord...that's all you got? I've heard better comebacks from 5 year olds at the park. What's next...a momma joke?!?!?!

Bieng that your the lil biatch of the forum I figured I'd give you a new avatar picture....enjoy

http://www.stillernation.com/phpbb/i...smiles/vib.gif
UH HUH, attack a man but too afraid to confront him email to email. You wussy! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

And yes, my comebacks are pathetic. I have always been critisized in my life of being "too nice" but as I get older, I get wiser and am starting to realize that being nice is a joke and I have to be a dik, like you Mike :D(yeah, it is a lame comeback, so, SO, Your mama, uh, well, yeah yo mama SOOOOOO fat, when she goes into McDonald's they turn the sign on the door to CLOSED because they know they won't have enough food left for anybody else...........)

[&o]

importkiller 04-18-2007 06:03 PM

hold on....when my son wakes up from his nap I'll have hime give me some comebacks to reply to you with....at least they will be closer to your level:D:D

and there is no reason to attack him via email.....he posted HERE I replied HERE...thats all there is to it...he wants to continue the discussion then I will be the first to reply....Have you ever known me to back down from ANYONE?!?!?!?!

weaponsgalore 04-18-2007 06:05 PM

I'm staying the hell away from this one LOL!
Amen to that:D:D

importkiller 04-18-2007 06:07 PM

I'm a Roman Catholic, my entire family are Roman Catholics....I mourned when the Pope died like most RC's did...but I HATE Bible Thumpers that think it's needed to push any believe on people.