Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   do you know what God says about heaven and hell? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/do-you-know-what-god-says-about-heaven-hell-5017/)

ZYNE 04-18-2007 01:18 AM

RE: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

I don't mind people believing in what or whoever they want. Just dont think you should push it on everyone else.

Thanks for that comment Black ... try being an atheist and having 90% of all people you know try to "save" you. While I understand the thought behind this and the fact that it isn't said or done out of malice .. it gets a bit old after a while. Your approach to that whole thing is probably more in tune with the religious aspects than the pushers .. nice to hear!!!

Little Monster 04-18-2007 04:43 AM

The question is: Do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

My answer is yes I do and I do not need you to tell me something I already know.

If you are going to ask this question I will not object but wait until you have people who want to hear you before you just shuve it down our throats because there are people that do not want to hear it.

Lord give ME the power to remove this thread...Thank you Dennis

Choco 04-18-2007 05:09 AM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

I don't mind people believing in what or whoever they want. Just dont think you should push it on everyone else.

Kinda like coming out of the closet. Do what you want, and have fun doing it. But don't tell me about your lifestyle. I don't care.

Quote of the Year...

I had a guy at work that would constantly be all about the jesus, and push it on people. Glad he quit to go build a church in africa.

HummBob 04-18-2007 05:49 AM

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

ebrown 04-18-2007 11:48 AM

Does this guy even own a hummer?

ZYNE 04-18-2007 01:13 PM

My guess would be .. no ... that was his only post ... looks like a hit and run to me ...

Dennis 04-18-2007 01:25 PM

What do you all think..leave this thread alone and it will fade into the distance, or remove it, as this is not the place for this kind of topic, as we are a diverse group here and the only main commonality is the HUMMER....??

shortbus 04-18-2007 01:29 PM

fwiw, i say leave it. we've already had a lively discussion on gun control, why not another on religion? i think it will fade away on it's own . . . . .unless you keep asking what to do with it . . . . .:D

Dennis 04-18-2007 01:31 PM

Do with what?..:D

shortbus 04-18-2007 01:31 PM

smartass . . . .:eek: