PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Dennis's Off-Roading Challenge from our members

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Default RE: Dennis's Off-Roading Challenge from our members

do you have your owner's manual with you? it just sucks to allow people like that to think they've won.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:46 PM

Nope, it's in truck back at the house .. I didn't drive it today because of the little tranny runnin' hot issue. Droppin' her off at the dealer first thing in the morning so figured the wife could take me to work for once lol!

I have no problems letting him think he has won, it only adds to the pathetic aspects of him .. and those are many already lol

Old 03-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shortbus

well, why do you think i added the velociraptor crack? he's been too quiet lately, not even hittin' on the new women.

maybe he broke up with mark, and is just sad . . .
LOL Thanks. Now I have to go clean the STAINS from the crap I spit up into my crotch from seeing this post. Good Job!!!! I'm sure if Mark or Dennis were here, they would want to help lol

Old 03-27-2007, 07:13 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy
LOL Thanks. Now I have to go clean the STAINS from the crap I spit up into my crotch from seeing this post. Good Job!!!! I'm sure if Mark or Dennis were here, they would want to help lol
For the love of all that is holy Michael .. CHOOSE YOUR WORDS BETTER!!!!! lol!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

WOW, uh, I just re-read that again thinking "ok, I know the gay reference wasn't THAT funny" and then realized "OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and started laughing, in a place I should not have been laughing. Let's just say many people have died in this place in horror movies, and I'm sure others sharing the area with me thought I was a psycho.

I didn't even realize what the hell I was typing lol. Some would even say it was a subconcious statement. If you are one of those people,

JUST STOP OK BEFORE YOU GET YOUR *** WHOOPED!

Thank you, shortbus

Old 03-27-2007, 07:30 PM

my pleasure . i think [8D]

stains. spit. crap. crotch. not exactly4 words you expect to ever read in the same sentence. did you happen to hit your head on the door frame on sunday?

Old 03-27-2007, 07:46 PM

Well he WAS moving rocks out of the way for us Shorty .. you be the judge ... maybe the sun got to him or something hehehehehehe ...

Old 03-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

MAN I SAVE ALL YOUR LIVES AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? That razor-sharp rock could have punctured my tire, and made me slip and slide right into all your Hummers, causing the fuel line to spark and spontaniously combust my engine compartment, shooting pieces of metal into all your heads! THIS is the thanks I get. WOW.

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 03-28-2007, 01:11 PM

I've been real busy and only have time to stop in briefly durning the day and too tired at night to hang out much either...I've seen your rantings about your off road challenge to me and I've enjoyed everyones comments too...I just haven't had the time to digest your proposal properly and give it adequate thought for a witty response....

Right now, I can't see, nor do I have the time to drive nearly 650 milesto Evansville, IN, let alone northern IN...So unless there is a death with one of the in-laws there in Evansburg...A near future trip is unlikely...But let me just say, I greatly appreciateyour kind and loving offer.

Although Shorty's assumption was somewhat right on the mark...I use to do a alot of off roading with Company 4X4s while I was a field engineer, (there are some great places to off road out in Huntingburg and Jasper Indiana...Amax coal mines are fun too)before I moved out here and started teaching..So Iknow what it's like and enjoyed the romp in woods andon the logging trails with the flora and fauna.

If I ever did come that way for an off road meet up with you knuckleheads..I would be in a rented HUMMER and not my own...That part of me still can't see tearing up a $40,000 vehicle I own..But, somebody elses is a different story.

Cherrios mateys and thanks for the offer...maybe someday.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:54 PM

Alright, well, I get huge discounts through Hertz Den, common out ... want a deuce or an H3!?!

Quick Reply: Dennis's Off-Roading Challenge from our members