PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Child Lock

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Default RE: Child Lock

race, you make absolutely no sense so I am done with you. I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO SUE ANYONE!!!!!! READ THE DAMN THREAD and then maybe you can make informed replies instead of this idiotic dribble that you keep typing. If you read the thread you will see where I post numerous times that my son is always in his car seat and never loose in the car...I repeat for you...NEVER LOOSE IN THE CAR. And no, we were not going 50 mph..thats what is called an exageration.... Also who is RANTING ABOUT GOING BACK TO DODGE?!?!?! I mentioned it twice, and once was in reply to another one of your dumb posts....thats a rant?!?!?! I'd love to know what you mean by assuring me that neither company wants my business if I react with them as I do here? What the hell does that mean? How did I react here? Because I'm not a GM homer like you that will stand for any dumb oversights without causing a stink? IF you reread the first thread by me you will see that I never said I was going to sue or never mentioned that GM should get sued, I simply stated that GM will fix the doors once they are sued, just like Ford and Firestone it always takes some sort of tragity before something gets done...THATS ALL I SAID AND ALL I MEANT!!! I am not sueing your beloved GM, I am just trying to get an answer as to why my sticker said child safety door locks and why they do not have them....thats it. I did get a call today and it looks like things will be resolved...so kudos GM.

ONE LAST TIME FOR ALL THAT SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN OFFENDED:
I never said I was going to sue or never mentioned that GM should get sued, I simply stated that GM will fix the doors once they are sued, just like Ford and Firestone it always takes some sort of tragity before something gets done

Old 06-02-2006, 07:05 PM

i'd pipe in here with my opinion, but i keep getting flashbacks of my parents' stationwagon, then the blacktop, and coming to a rolling stop against the guardrail. what a ride. [sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 06-02-2006, 07:21 PM

Impy,

This is my first GM car in over 25 years. I bought a Hummer for the Hummer part of the equation not a GM product.

By reaction I refer to your hot blooded retorts to other posts. (like your last).

Why are you exaggerating about the speed in traffic?

Just admit it you are the reason I hate seeing H3's on the road, Yuppies.

I guarantee no one is whining on the H1 thread about kiddy door BS.

Suck it up fella and go do some rock crawlin in central park this weekend, stop by Mickey D's and get a cup of hot java on the way home and you won't need us any more!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/542/91E73223FA3C4ABFB9739197A2A74DC2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-02-2006, 07:50 PM

Hey..have I mentioned yet that it's good to be Friday...Ya'll have a great and safe weekend..and chill[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-02-2006, 08:25 PM

race. your calling me a yuppy....PRICELESS!!! I don't live in NYC you dolt! I was going to NYC for the Car Show In Jacob Javots (sp). I am the exact opposite of a yuppy, just look at my 22' Gambler Bass Boat or my gun case with my deer mounts hanging over it and you'll know. I Guarentee you that I do more off roading on my family's property in PA in one week than you do all year! I still love how you call this all kiddie door BS, you won't be saying that if it's your kid that godforbid gets hurt.

I bet the people on the H1 board have alot of other things to talk about...like how their model Hummer has been discontinued!!

You say people like me are the worst kind, well I think its people like you,racepet. You see I am at least trying to make myself heard by GM in an attempt to get something done now, you on the other hand are the type of person that sit in front of their computer and downplay everything as kiddy BS ...UNTIL something happens, then you will be at the forefront complaining that something SHOULD of been done about it months ago.

Ya know that old saying, better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it....well with your last post YOU JUST PROVED IT!!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

i'd pipe in here with my opinion, but i keep getting flashbacks of my parents' stationwagon, then the blacktop, and coming to a rolling stop against the guardrail. what a ride. [sm=boohoo.gif]

Dude that sucks! My big brother got tossed out of my parents 1979 (I think) pontiac station wagon. Messed him up pretty bad.

Old 06-02-2006, 09:00 PM

well, luckily for me, i wasn't hurt, aside from some road cherries. i was only 5 and still fairly flexible. if i did it now, my brittle frame would crack into a thousand pieces. i used to love riding against the tailgate of my dad's pickup, you got the best air at the far back.

everyone have a nice weekend, have a beer, hug your kids, and relax. the next meteor may land on your street and none of this $hit will matter anymore. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 06-02-2006, 09:45 PM

Shorty same to you..ceptin I have no crumb crunchers and if I run over to the neighbor's and hug their kids, they're liable to call 911 on me for child molestation...So I think just this once, I won't wash my HUMMER and just let all that filthy dust just sit on it with all the cat prints too...[:@]

Old 06-02-2006, 09:57 PM

you got a furry mouser, so that will work in an emergency.

as for not washing the hummer, don't do anything that's going to put you in therapy later . . . . have a good one, just make sure it's cold, and preferably from a local microbrewery . . . .[sm=icon_guiness.gif]

we're dying out here in Sac, humidity hit 45% today[sm=WTFsgign.gif] . . . . anything over 20% and it makes the news . . . .

Old 06-02-2006, 11:40 PM

Speaking of mouser..here is El Bigfoot, caught in the act.. [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Quick Reply: Child Lock