PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can you tell the difference???

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Default Can you tell the difference???

I ordered these Rock Sliders from this Company that i'm not gonna name. It took them a week to build, and a another week to arrive at my door... No biggie right!!!
Now take a look at these pics and tell me what's wrong with the Sliders that i've Purchased from them...

Rock Slider on Company floor

Rock Slider on my floor

As you can see.. I can't believe something like this could of passed QC before being shipped!!!
They now have to build a new set, ship them to me, and recieve theFu#&*# up ones all on their expense... Somebody at that Company is gona have a BAD day on Monday... Or a short one!!!
Now i have to wait another Two weeks for the new set to arrive, and i have a Offroad event scheduledon the 24 of this month in the Rockies (Rock Climbing). I NEED these Sliders on... Otherwise i won't be going wich will realy **** me off!!!!!! [:@]
Do you guys think i should demand a RUSH order and chance they will get built right this time??? Or cancel the order and get my money back, and get the factory ones at a much higher price???

Old 03-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Default RE: Can you tell the difference???

That is terrible! [:@]
From whom did you buy that junk?

Old 03-10-2007, 03:44 PM

Maybe you can bend the right hand mounting bracket out a little..should fit..

Old 03-10-2007, 03:54 PM

I won't name them in case of any repercussions... But they are a reputable company that are well knowed in the off road community. I've done someresearch on these rockrails,and when they first produced them, folks were having a bit of a hard time fitting them up, or sending the wrong bolts... Other than that.... They've recieved high praise in the community for looks and durability!!!
But this misplaced Bracket... Come on now.... That's a big screw up, and it never should ofbeen overlooked by the QC department!!! Somebody there wanted to **** off a Canadian 6'2" 240Lbs Steel worker with a short fuse.... [sm=badidea.gif]

Old 03-10-2007, 05:44 PM

they will just cut that bracket off and weld a new one on and repaint or powder coat and you will get the same set back you should have marked them some how so you would know if thats what they did.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:39 PM

Probably DAP..I know a certain dipwad Pugsley that works their..if it is theirs, it figures..

Old 03-10-2007, 07:22 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

they will just cut that bracket off and weld a new one on and repaint or powder coat and you will get the same set back you should have marked them some how so you would know if thats what they did.
No... I've called them yesterday afternoon to tell them about their SCREW UP!!!! Asked me to take pics and Email them, and on Monday the Manager will take a look to verify the F-U... Which there obviously is. They will then build a new set and send them to me, and once i receive the new Rails, i will hand over the F-U ones to UPS to take back!!!

I Just hope the new set will arrive in time for my offroad trip on the 23rd!!! Or i'll take the 16 hour trip there and S H I T down someones throat!!!!![:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 03-10-2007, 07:29 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

ORIGINAL: azz7772

No... I've called them yesterday afternoon to tell them about their SCREW UP!!!! Asked me to take pics and Email them, and on Monday the Manager will take a look to verify the F-U... Which there obviously is. They will then build a new set and send them to me, and once i receive the new Rails, i will hand over the F-U ones to UPS to take back!!!

I Just hope the new set will arrive in time for my offroad trip on the 23rd!!! Or i'll take the 16 hour trip there and S H I T down someones throat!!!!![:@][:@][:@][:@]
Make sure they KNOW THE SITUATION.....If they are a top notch company, they will bust their hump to get it done and overnight it to you in time!!!

Old 03-11-2007, 03:36 PM

It's too bad this kind of stuff happens and I hope you get your new ones in time. I agree with azz7772 to the point that they will rework this bracket and they will end up on someones Hummer.