PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Thanks to onstar

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Default Thanks to onstar

Iknow the body shop is not driving my truck around.

Mileage: 19,025

No maintenance needed.

More Information

Old 03-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Default RE: Thanks to onstar

Onstar..

Old 03-09-2007, 08:30 PM

Very COOL!!!!

I should hook up my OnStar!!!

Old 03-09-2007, 08:36 PM

The OnStar module is sitting at the dealer. You rig is off four wheeling somewhere

Old 03-09-2007, 08:39 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

The OnStar module is sitting at the dealer. You rig is off four wheeling somewhere

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-09-2007, 11:56 PM

Am I missing something? What is the issue? No photos or hyperlinks...

Old 03-10-2007, 01:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Skoal

Am I missing something? What is the issue? No photos or hyperlinks...
he's just making sure the dealer ain't driving his truck while it STILL sits in the lot waiting for repair.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:20 AM

Hmmmm odd that you mention that..I was looking thru my H3 file the other day at paperwork to see when the head issue had occurred exactly, and noticed that when mine was in for the head replacement...50+ miles had been put on it (I hadn't paid any attention to that when I picked it up!!)...ya think they had to test drive it over 50 miles afterwards to make sure that head was workin right?? [:@]

Old 03-10-2007, 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Hmmmm odd that you mention that..I was looking thru my H3 file the other day at paperwork to see when the head issue had occurred exactly, and noticed that when mine was in for the head replacement...50+ miles had been put on it (I hadn't paid any attention to that when I picked it up!!)...ya think they had to test drive it over 50 miles afterwards to make sure that head was workin right?? [:@]
Sounds fishy to me I would inquire...[:@]

Old 03-11-2007, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Little Monster

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Sounds fishy to me I would inquire...[:@]
Yes, you can better believe I would have inquired had I caught that when I picked it up! This was nearly 4 mos later as I noticed it while rifling thru my paperwork recently. It just never occurred to me to check it back then as I assumed nothing like that would happen. Silly ME! My guess is either someone drove my baby home - or could it be possible a "dyno-machine" or whatever you call it was used to test after head replacement which added the miles (but 50????) ??? You can also better believe I will be checking that mileage from now on!! [:@]

Quick Reply: Thanks to onstar