PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

bye bye h3 hello h2

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Default RE: bye bye h3 hello h2

Nothing a little hot Dikens Cider wouldn't fix...

Old 04-23-2007, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

blue ***** Denny?
sac le blue....blue *****....LMAO....that's funny right der!!!

Old 04-23-2007, 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: hum hum hum

this week end i graduate from a h3 to a h2 big difference the h3 was a grate truck i di love it and woud recomende to all never had problem drive it in the snow quebec canada all the pepoles was locking at my truck i had 20 inch rim with all the cromeand top home made roof light bling bling would do the same with the h2 bye bye by the way never had probleme with the motor 36000klm
Not sure I agree with the "graduate" sentiment, but congratulations on a great rig nonetheless fellow Canadian!

Old 04-23-2007, 06:40 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

this week end i graduate from a h3 to a h2 big difference the h3 was a grate truck i di love it and woud recomende to all never had problem drive it in the snow quebec canada all the pepoles was locking at my truck i had 20 inch rim with all the cromeand top home made roof light bling bling would do the same with the h2 bye bye by the way never had probleme with the motor 36000klm
Not sure I agree with the "graduate" sentiment, but congratulations on a great rig nonetheless fellow Canadian!
apparently he did graduate up, at least to a truck that will keep him dry. i wouldn't want to drive an H3 that was made of grates either, especially in the snow in Quebec . . . . with pepoles all around, must have been a very bumpy ride . . . .

Old 04-23-2007, 06:49 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

apparently he did graduate up, at least to a truck that will keep him dry. i wouldn't want to drive an H3 that was made of grates either, especially in the snow in Quebec . . . . with pepoles all around, must have been a very bumpy ride . . . .

Old 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Now we know where DILO went.... he moved to Canada and was ashamed to tell us so now he is using a new name

Congrats on your new H2 my friend (whoever you are)

Old 04-23-2007, 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Now we know where DILO went.... he moved to Canada and was ashamed to tell us so now he is using a new name

Booo. Hisss. If Dilo had moved to Canada, the only thing he would have been ashamed of is why he didn't do it sooner!

Old 04-23-2007, 08:23 PM

excuse my writing not to good in english but good in french but learnimg from mistake lol

Old 04-23-2007, 11:25 PM

excuse my writing not to good in english but good in french but learnimg from mistake lol
its all good

congrats

Old 04-23-2007, 11:31 PM

Oh! Terribly Sorry Mate!I'd better get my Hooked on Phonics book back out and try reading with my glasses next time![] My apologies Hum-Hum-Hum!

Quick Reply: bye bye h3 hello h2