PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

to buy or not to buy

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Default RE: to buy or not to buy

Sounds likeanillegal alien immigrantform the Other forum...

Old 05-11-2007, 11:49 AM

Dutch was from LA too wasn't he?

Old 05-11-2007, 11:51 AM

Now that you mentioned it..spells like him too..

Old 05-11-2007, 11:53 AM

LMAO....so true

Old 05-11-2007, 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: bohemianjsr

Import Killer, you are funny. As far as used cars go yes they are a gamble. try bying a brand new jeep paying for $$ss in maintenance and having the engine blow up 80,000 miles into it. try also the rest of the bay components crapping out a few miles later. Wake up import killer, don't think the Hummers aren't bling? You obviously haven't spent time in LA.....Which by the way, the hip hop culture is ruinning the hardcore image of your rigs when they slap 24" inch rims on them...Hence "them rims are blinging" terms and such.

I'll pass on the land rover. for the same realibity reasons as other brands. Reliabilty stats do exist. they are out there.....

"Buy your littly yuppy landrover and be happy....leave the real trucks to guys/gals that know what to do with them." that is funy. I am sure the rest of the forum does not support that ignorant statement.
Actually, I do support Impy's ignorant statement as you put it. If you come on to a forum regardless of make/modeland start knockin' the vehicle in question, doggin' american vehicles, again knockin' the very thingthe rest of us arehere for .. our american trucks! Yeah, you probably will end up with a little sumtin' sumtin' in return for it and quite frankly, rightfully so.
And no, I don't think Hummers are "bling" as you put it. I do however think any vehicle drenched in chrome is .. regardless of make, model, and year. My H2 is simply a luxury SUV that suits me and my wallet and my needs for creature comforts as well as doing exceptionallywell offroad, unlike certain Yota models that have a ground clearance similar to that of a shopping cart hehehehehe ....

Old 05-11-2007, 12:29 PM

GOOD GOD!!!!!! DID Zyne and I just agree?!?!?!?!

btw....very well put Zyne

Old 05-11-2007, 12:37 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

GOOD GOD!!!!!! DID Zyne and I just agree?!?!?!?!

btw....very well put Zyne
Yeah, I think we did .. I had to mark my calendar so I will remember the occationLOL!!!!! And thank you ... I can't stand that crap .. To think that particular brand does not have problems because of the brand name? That's ludicrist ... I've owned a DC vehicle ... after 9,000 miles I ended up with my first warranty job, another at 11 grand ... I've owned a toyota too .. and will admit I was pleased with it but ironically that thing broke on occation too ... The only vehicles I've NEVER had problems with are GM vehicles ... had a -97 Monte Carlo for a while .. rock solid ... -02 Avalanche .. took that thing airborn in a winter accident, didn't break. -03 H2, shy of routine maintenance the only thing that has broken on it was a tab on the center console and that was my dumbazz fault .. so I guess american made cars are pieces of crap after all .. bahhh ... stick with the imports, won't have to listen to the whining when it breaks down .. some other forum will take the hit for it instead of us!

Old 05-12-2007, 12:10 AM
JM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: bohemianjsr

Import Killer, you are funny. As far as used cars go yes they are a gamble. try bying a brand new jeep paying for $$ss in maintenance and having the engine blow up 80,000 miles into it. try also the rest of the bay components crapping out a few miles later. Wake up import killer, don't think the Hummers aren't bling? You obviously haven't spent time in LA.....Which by the way, the hip hop culture is ruinning the hardcore image of your rigs when they slap 24" inch rims on them...Hence "them rims are blinging" terms and such.

I'll pass on the land rover. for the same realibity reasons as other brands. Reliabilty stats do exist. they are out there.....

"Buy your littly yuppy landrover and be happy....leave the real trucks to guys/gals that know what to do with them." that is funy. I am sure the rest of the forum does not support that ignorant statement.
Actually, I do support Impy's ignorant statement as you put it. If you come on to a forum regardless of make/modeland start knockin' the vehicle in question, doggin' american vehicles, again knockin' the very thingthe rest of us arehere for .. our american trucks! Yeah, you probably will end up with a little sumtin' sumtin' in return for it and quite frankly, rightfully so.
And no, I don't think Hummers are "bling" as you put it. I do however think any vehicle drenched in chrome is .. regardless of make, model, and year. My H2 is simply a luxury SUV that suits me and my wallet and my needs for creature comforts as well as doing exceptionallywell offroad, unlike certain Yota models that have a ground clearance similar to that of a shopping cart hehehehehe ....

Well said ZYNE.

N.B. : Just one detail, are you supporting the fact that Mike made an 'ignorant statement' or just his 'statement'

Old 05-12-2007, 12:14 AM

hey frenchy..... enough from you

Old 05-12-2007, 12:18 AM
JM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

hey frenchy..... enough from you
you surrender then??

Quick Reply: to buy or not to buy