PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anything similar out there to these??..

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Default Anything similar out there to these??..

Im interested in putting a set of step up bars similar to these N-Fab ones but don't feel like paying almost $400 with shipping for them. Manufacturers of high quality Nerf Steps, Prerunners, Harley Bars, Light Bars, Replacement Front Bumpers, Rock Rails, Rear Runners, Tire Carriers & Truck Accessories . Don't mind paying 2-3 hundred as im prob going to scuff them up wheelin anyhow, 4 is pushin it, thanks guys !

Old 04-27-2011, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Zip Tie Man5
Im interested in putting a set of step up bars similar to these N-Fab ones but don't feel like paying almost $400 with shipping for them. Manufacturers of high quality Nerf Steps, Prerunners, Harley Bars, Light Bars, Replacement Front Bumpers, Rock Rails, Rear Runners, Tire Carriers & Truck Accessories . Don't mind paying 2-3 hundred as im prob going to scuff them up wheelin anyhow, 4 is pushin it, thanks guys !
I have the N-Fab and they are worth every single penny. If I remember correctly I found some shop on google shopping that only had a handful of reviews, they were like $350 including shipping, and sold out as soon as I bought them so they must have had one left!

If that's what you want, buy them, there's nothing else out there like them period. Just drop them off before you wheel.