PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Anyone wish they had a H 2 instead of a H 3

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Default RE: Anyone wish they had a H 2 instead of a H 3

no i have leather but i think the cloth gives more and seems thicker and more cushy and feels better to me. i know some other people who say ther car they drive is softter in cloth then the leather was.

Old 03-29-2006, 11:06 PM

y'all are just jealous.

but none of them, H1, 2 or 3, make your ***** any bigger . . . .

Old 03-30-2006, 01:13 AM

I prefer the H3 over the H2. The luxury package seats offers more adjustment. It sure would be great to have a back seat that folds flat or easily removed (this would help storage area/capacity of 56 cubic ft.).

Old 03-30-2006, 01:14 AM

I have the cloth seats and I think they are great. Supportive but not too hard.

-Alan

Old 03-30-2006, 01:43 AM

Super duper adjustable power seats???..Who really needs them besides just saying you have them?..Come on, Unless you have 3 or 4 different people driving your HUMMER..How many times do you have to re-adjust your seat???..Me, I set mine up once, when I first stuck my butt in and have not messed with it since..It's really strange..My seat stays exactly where I left it the last time I sat in it....Do the Leather ones move around and re-position themselve while you're a sleep in bed at night??

Just wondering[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 03-30-2006, 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Super duper adjustable power seats???..Who really needs them besides just saying you have them?..Come on, Unless you have 3 or 4 different people driving your HUMMER..How many times do you have to re-adjust your seat???..Me, I set mine up once, when I first stuck my butt in and have not messed with it since..It's really strange..My seat stays exactly where I left it the last time I sat in it....Do the Leather ones move around and re-position themselve while you're a sleep in bed at night??

Just wondering[sm=dontgetit.gif]

I got it for the height Dennis next time you at the dealer sit in one and set it ,it make a big difference. I had to change my first order because it was hard to see out and i sat in one yesterday just to make sure and I'm glad i got the leather.They dont move at night but in the winter it keeps you warm

Old 03-30-2006, 10:27 AM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

[
I got it for the height I had to change my first order because it was hard to see out and i sat in one yesterday just to make sure and I'm glad i got the leather.
Mark you should've gotten one of these..Would've save you a bunch on the expensive leather option[sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 03-30-2006, 11:03 AM

i do have one sometime i use the yellow pages

l.o.l

Old 03-30-2006, 11:16 AM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

i do have one sometime i use the yellow pages

l.o.l
LOL..I'd get along just fine sitting on the floor..I'm a 6'3 monster[sm=idontcare.gif]

Old 03-30-2006, 03:19 PM

I do occasionally move my seat around. Maybe I shrink in the rain? LOL.

I don't have the power seats. I got cloth because I'm not responsible enough to have nice things... no really I thought my dogs would trash the leather. Instead, they just shed fur into the weave of the cloth.

-Alan

Quick Reply: Anyone wish they had a H 2 instead of a H 3