PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone With Nice Rubber Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 02:19 AM
Default RE: Anyone With Nice Rubber Floor Mats

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

HAAAAAAAAAA! OK I left myself wide open for that one! (I am learning the personalities on here quickly! LOL) On that note, I will make like " a good little woman" and head for the kitchen..afterall..that is the next best thing right?
Oh heck yeah.. I love it when the little lady is all busy in the kitchen.. her hands busy.. backside unprotected.. LOL.

There's just something about the kitchen..

And, to get back on track. We have the tan factory rubber hummer mats. I like 'em. They stay put, .. that's enough for me right there.

Old 11-28-2006, 02:40 PM

i have the OEM rubber mats as well and the only thing i don't like about them is the mats for the back seat tend to slide forward when someone is back there.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:07 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Thank you ZYNE for the good word! I was quite pleased with them (mats were Lloyds which are great quality) I am now contemplating their (usspeed) rubber molded fit mats as a spare set, since I was 4 wheelin up in the mountains recently and did not relish hoisting my muddy lug soled boots onto my nice "foo foo logo carpet mats!" [:'(]
Hahahaha ... Yep, I know what you mean I have the Hummer rubber mats in now ... with as much rain we've had here of late and winter just around the corner the "summer mats" are out :-) I may go back to US Speed and get me a set of custom mats for the H2 ... Wouldn't mind having the H2 logo and "Like nothing else" underneith ....

Old 11-28-2006, 03:37 PM

A girlfriend of mine once bought me some univesal fit mats, they work great to protect the carpet ones from the mud I track in, and they are easy to clean.

Old 11-29-2006, 11:06 PM

Bought me a set of stockers today for a decent price. Not the best price but one I am happy with.

Should look good in the truck.Thanks for the help on this one.

Old 12-25-2006, 12:19 AM

My wife opened her floor mats tonight and is tickled with them. I wrapped them in a garbage bag and handed them to her. Too big of a box to wrap with paper. She is tickled. One of the first things I am doing tomorrow is install them.