PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone With Nice Rubber Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 03:30 AM
Default RE: Anyone With Nice Rubber Floor Mats

I use the nice paper ones the dealer puts in when you take it in for service

Old 11-27-2006, 07:31 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Name:  giggle.gif
Views: 70
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 11-27-2006, 10:13 AM

Ask your dealer if they will match the price from GM parts direct, a lot of them will and you save the shipping. I got my mats, rock rails and ucp this way....

Old 11-27-2006, 06:51 PM

Costco $19.95. Front and rear, soft and pliable. Universal fit, but not a bad fit in the front. Saving over $60 is worth it. They will only be there for the bad winter weather.

Old 11-27-2006, 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Take a look at usspeed.com. I ordered custom embroidered and bound which turned out very nice for those who prefer carpeted mats. BUT, they have nice rubber mats as well and seem pretty reasonable. Also autoanything.com for rubber. Check out Ebay too, as some of the companies that I ordered some of my H3 stuff also place on Ebay. (Mats and the Husky rear cargo liner, valve stem covers, etc. etc.)
I ordered custom embroidered from US Speed when I still had the SRT-10 ... Prices are great, customer service was awesome, and turn around on the custom stuff was not bad at all! Highly recommend this place myself!

Old 11-27-2006, 07:56 PM

Thank you ZYNE for the good word! I was quite pleased with them (mats were Lloyds which are great quality) I am now contemplating their (usspeed) rubber molded fit mats as a spare set, since I was 4 wheelin up in the mountains recently and did not relish hoisting my muddy lug soled boots onto my nice "foo foo logo carpet mats!" [:'(]

Old 11-27-2006, 08:01 PM

do you mean that something like this isn't good for the carpeted mats? i should remind my daughter to take them off next time she gets in the bus

Old 11-27-2006, 08:10 PM

HAHAHAHAHA Bus! [sm=funnypostabove.gif] Depends on whether you are as **** as me when it comes to those mats! I grit my teeth and hold my breath AND tongue when I see SH$T dragged in my ride! Good thing Hummer Plumber is NOT riding with me! [:'(]

Old 11-27-2006, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

By now you must have a case saved up .

Old 11-27-2006, 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

HAHAHAHAHA Bus! [sm=funnypostabove.gif] Depends on whether you are as **** as me when it comes to those mats! [:'(]
uh, it's pretty obvious that you haven't been here long, based on the fact that you even asked a question like that. Dennis is one extreme (you may be there with him, i don't know) and i'm at the other. i did wipe the dust off the dash once this year though, i was having trouble seeing the speedo through it . . . .

Quick Reply: Anyone With Nice Rubber Floor Mats