PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Anyone added a 12v adapter to the cargo area?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Default RE: Anyone added a 12v adapter to the cargo area?

LOL- it is very very possible. I only have a 1109 miles as of tonight, and it is always dark when I drive mine. Where did they stick the darn thing. Left or right side? I will take a peek in the daylight.

Old 12-08-2006, 03:31 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Mine came with one also, although mine was not a complete base model (came with some extras such as sunroof, etc.) nor was it a lux Pkg.
Yes, I too have a sunroof too with the base package. A lot of extras (chrome trim and wheels to name a few) and think I am only missing the Leather seats and XM radio.

Old 12-08-2006, 03:57 PM

Oh GOODY, [sm=bounceybounce.gif] now I can see what mine will look like when I get those nice little roof rack bars! (Someone got their hands on that danged UPS box before I did and "thought they should be for Christmas!!" [:@] )Thanks for the pic!

Old 12-08-2006, 04:31 PM

LawWyfe- I'm looking forward to the day your sig will 'go over to the dark side.' ...or bright side! [sm=bling.gif][sm=bling.gif][sm=bling.gif]

Old 12-08-2006, 07:35 PM

HAHAHA..AIN'T HAPPENIN!....well...er um OK...maybe a just a little...I'm not easily swayed tho! LOL...foo foo blinged out for me - was the tire cover, H3 License plate cover on the front bumper housing my matching stainless UF Gator tag and those cute little H3 logo tire valve stem covers HAHA!...I feel that pull and those whispers...."comeeee to the dark sideeeeeeeeeee" [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-08-2006, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: JM

Montainbiker and Fireman got one too.... they just haven't found it....yet
I'm busted.. LOL. I'm a moderator on another off road site (K5's), and had been there before I popped in here last night, and was thinking about the wrong vehicle. [&:] I guess that's what happens when you surf around at 2:00 am. I was thinking of adding some 12v outlets in the rear cargo area of my K5. Sleep deprivation is a wonderful drug. [:-]

Old 12-08-2006, 08:02 PM

License plate cover on the front bumper housing my matching stainless UF Gator tag" [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Might want to check to see if you still have your tag. My license plate ate your license plate.

Name:  15d88c25229514122bbaf586a484179b.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  11.4 KB

I had some friends and family go to the game in Vegas.

Old 12-08-2006, 09:26 PM

UMMM YEAH BAYBEEEE! And WHO'S going to the National Championship football game???
[sm=hail.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]And where did KU finish last year? Hows football doin too BTW? [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-08-2006, 11:40 PM

HAHAHA..AIN'T HAPPENIN!....well...er um OK...maybe a just a little...I'm not easily swayed tho! LOL...foo foo blinged out for me - was the tire cover, H3 License plate cover on the front bumper housing my matching stainless UF Gator tag and those cute little H3 logo tire valve stem covers HAHA!...I feel that pull and those whispers...."comeeee to the dark sideeeeeeeeeee" [sm=badbadbad.gif]

I also did the same as you with the H3 Logo valve stem caps, the rear tire cover, and the S/S front bumper letters. You may also want to add the S/S letters to your Roof Rack once your Husband gives them to you for your Christmas present!!![sm=smiley20.gif] That is about the only Bling I have on my H3 besides chrome tweeter rings on the inside windshield posts.

Old 12-09-2006, 12:41 AM

Dang it...You people are going to make me look because I don't know if I have one or not. Truthfully I wasn't even looking.

Quick Reply: Anyone added a 12v adapter to the cargo area?