PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Another nice hummer...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Default RE: Another nice hummer...

The H3 looks good nice to see someone else offroading.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:18 AM

No, it does not fit on the crossbars. You have to purchase their brackets and they fit into the roof rails. The website is somewhat missleading. I had to call the company for clarification before I ordered.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Hey KS Trekker: are you ever gonna answer my question from last week, different thread......Can you give me a clue as to what county those pics are from? Thanks brud. ?????

Great Off Road pics, I just can't place where from???? I covered a fair amount of KS and most of it looks like a grass covered pool table?

I like the tires, but I would go with 33's and wider. Very cool though brud!

Old 11-21-2007, 10:03 AM

Nice Rack and Color!

How did you attach the license plate to the spare?

Old 11-21-2007, 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Hey KS Trekker: are you ever gonna answer my question from last week, different thread......Can you give me a clue as to what county those pics are from? Thanks brud. ?????

Great Off Road pics, I just can't place where from???? I covered a fair amount of KS and most of it looks like a grass covered pool table?

I like the tires, but I would go with 33's and wider. Very cool though brud!
I must have missed that thread! Send me a link to it, please. Western Kansas (Hilljob26 country) is really flat. Eastern Kansas is more wooded and has a little topography; sort of like Missouri.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Desert Dan

Nice Rack and Color!

How did you attach the license plate to the spare?
Just plastic zip ties. I got tired of bending my rear license plate when I go wheelin. I remount it on the bumper before I hit the highway. I ususally just take it off and throw it in the back, but this was on a multi-day wheeling trip where we were sometimeson blacktop. Yep, just zip tie your plate to the wheel spokes of your spare and it's out of the way. Just keep in mind that it's not street legal at night, unless you find someway to light it.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

That explains it. I have relatives in Colorado, Mom grew up there and graduated HS in Las Animos. I spent many a summer in eastern CO, and over to my aunt's in Hayes KS. She is now in Manhattan KS??? I also have relatives in Springfield MO, so I now have a good idea as to the terraine your pics came from. Pretty cool country, thanks.
The link: RE: Questions from a soon to be Hummer owner post #17

Old 11-21-2007, 05:57 PM

Is there still a deal going on for the free roof rack with light purchase?

Old 11-21-2007, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: GarrettMoore

Is there still a deal going on for the free roof rack with light purchase?
What I meant to say is the lights came free with the rack. I think it was just a special they were running that month.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

ORIGINAL: VanSmite
I have some questions about this ride too and I think he posts here. Sorry just trying to do some homework before the big buy!
I see you leveled it, what kind of tires and what size are they?
Just out of curiosity, where are you getting these pics.........?

Not implying anything here at all...Just a honest question.

(Right after I bought my first H3, I did the same thing...Googled anything H3 related and hit EVERY forum gallery I could find)
.... I just googled like crazy and I hit a few forums (This is the only one I signed upand post on) while trying to get some ideas together for when I pull the trigger I know what Im going to do how much it may cost me!

And Thanks for the info Trekker! Nice H3!

Quick Reply: Another nice hummer...