PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alright, spent some time searching...now with the questions.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Default Alright, spent some time searching...now with the questions.

1. My suspension seems to be sagging on the driver's side. Is this a known issue or something I need to adjust? It's a low mileage 2007, but I am not unfamiliar with early suspension failure in GM cars, as I owned a 2004 GTO.

2. Those of you with tuned PCMs and K&N filter or aftermarket CAI setups on your 3.7l I5's - did it make a difference in performance or drivability? I am not going to modify the truck past this drivetrain wise.

Thanks!

Old 09-04-2011, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by HumVette
1. My suspension seems to be sagging on the driver's side. Is this a known issue or something I need to adjust? It's a low mileage 2007, but I am not unfamiliar with early suspension failure in GM cars, as I owned a 2004 GTO.

2. Those of you with tuned PCMs and K&N filter or aftermarket CAI setups on your 3.7l I5's - did it make a difference in performance or drivability? I am not going to modify the truck past this drivetrain wise.

Thanks!
When we first got our 2007 H3 Adventure, the passengar side was a 1/2 inch lower than the driver side. I leveled ours (both front to rear and side to side) and had it aligned. It's been level ever since so I have a feeling it was off from day one. Search leveling on here, tons of info.

Also, I did the intake mod with filter. It make a great difference and woke up the I5 alot in my opinion. Search Intake Mod, can be done for under $100. Or, talk to doc as he has a great product as well. I see noticable difference in acceleration and mid level. Still glad I decided to do it.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:37 AM

Thanks! I know the LSx motors wake up immensely from a little airflow and tuning, so I expected this to be similar. I left my Colorado completely stock, as I just used it for yard projects and getting around town.

Will check out the leveling threads and Doc's product.