PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advice on putting in some Subs?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 10:36 AM

Those are two 10 inch subs. I got a hold of more pictures on the install but no details in writing, and i dont wanna end up wasting money, or worse ruining my car trying to figure it out :/

I'm not too too concerned about the speakers yet, but the advice about shallow and keeping the speaker power and amp power ratio good will come in handy! I wanna make sure ill get a clean install first then worry about speakers. Know what I mean?

I'm gonna go to an audio install place and see if they'll give me some insight on how the back door speakers could have been installed, if i get some good advice, ill let you guys know till then, please keep me posted on if you find and good details on an install!!

I really appreciate the help, the forum is awesome! Thanks a lot!

Old 02-04-2013, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by asutrave
Those are two 10 inch subs. I got a hold of more pictures on the install but no details in writing, and i dont wanna end up wasting money, or worse ruining my car trying to figure it out :/

I'm not too too concerned about the speakers yet, but the advice about shallow and keeping the speaker power and amp power ratio good will come in handy! I wanna make sure ill get a clean install first then worry about speakers. Know what I mean?

I'm gonna go to an audio install place and see if they'll give me some insight on how the back door speakers could have been installed, if i get some good advice, ill let you guys know till then, please keep me posted on if you find and good details on an install!!

I really appreciate the help, the forum is awesome! Thanks a lot!
+1! Let us know what your local audio says about the rear door mounted subs!

Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 PM

We have 2-12" DB Drive 2000 watt subs in a vented box with a DB Drive 1500 watt amp. We did give up most of the cargo storage but it is LOUD! Bought some dyno matt for the roof.