PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 Artic cat Prowler

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Default 2006 Artic cat Prowler

Heres what i got, i call it my mini hummer

This is an amazing 2006 artic cat prowler h1 with *****186 miles****** on it. 650cc, axle brake, warnwinch, 2000 watt stereo, 2 12 in subbs, custom box, racing seats, rear seats, light bar, strobes, turn signall, led sidemarkers, and more.

Bought stock from the dealership, This machine was then built by High Performance Research and Developement formally Marinetech ( loacate in Sarasota Florida ). This was the owners vehicle( my uncle) who used it for parades and offshore boat races. Always transported in a enclosed racing and babied to death. The last year or so this had been sitting at the shop, covered and on a trickle charger, taken out for a quickdrive every once in a while. Recently it had a Hydrogen unit put on it and was used at hydrogen car shows. Currently the hydro unit is uninstalled. The H1 was just trailered up here in december and has been sitting in a heated garage ever since. Only seen snow for a drive or two around my yard, other then that it is a" florida " so to speak. As far as the accessories go on the vehicle it has pretty much everything you can think off. To start off you have 2 jaz racing seats with seatbelts. The stock seats and headrest were taken off and built on a custom box in the bed. The box holds 2 1000 watt sony xplod amps, two capacitors, a strobe pack, 2 12in sony xplods subs, and 2 new 6 by 9 sony speakers. All the wiring is done to perfection. There is a custom light bar with both and brights built on the front crossbar( have the same light on my and still work great now). There is a construction light and strobe pack kit mounted on the top. To go with the strobes on top, strober were added and tail lights. Turn signals were also added. All of the switches for the lights were ordered from the factoy and looks as iff it came from the factory. Side marker and rear tail lights were also added. She has a sony headunit with 2 more speaker in the front or cab area. you have two batteries, 2 relays for the light bar, and a marine electrical control switch to cut power to all accessories if needed. EGT boost gauge installed but was used for hydro, you could leave it in there for show or replace it with another one but it looks really cool. Other things include a pedal and shifter ugpgrade and decals that could be removed. Has a warn winch and grill gaurd on the front. Best offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rzrforums.net/rzrs-parts/...er-extras.htmlName:  newcamandsubbi088.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  84.2 KB

Old 07-05-2010, 09:16 PM

what are you looking for

Old 07-05-2010, 10:45 PM

well i bought it from my uncle 6 months ago for 11 grand, i would let it go for 9, or maybe trade ? let me know your thoughts it looks 100 times better in person.

Old 07-17-2010, 04:22 PM

Name:  jackiesrepeat005.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  122.1 KB