PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 Cat Back Dual Exhaust System Special!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Default H3 Cat Back Dual Exhaust System Special!

Hello Hummer FANATICS!!!!

We have an overstock of the following H3 Hummer Cat Back Exhausts (Formally marketed by SMA):

Hummer design is iconic. Just as the legendary H1 and H2 has heightened the freedom, excitement and driving experience of Hummer ownership, the H3 is becoming the leader among the midsize sport utilities. More power, sound and style are just some of the added benefits of upgrading to a Billy Boat Performance Exhaust system. You see it, you hear it and you feel it.

Billy Boat Performance Exhaust, the leader in aftermarket performance exhaust systems, offers much more than an aircraft quality, T304 stainless steel exhaust system. We deliver incredible exhaust sound and distinguished style for the H3 Hummer, a vehicle that lives up to its image in every way.

Mandrel bent, 2.5” stainless steel exhaust tubing is used for lowest exhaust restriction and highest performance for this single in / dual out cat back system. Mirror-bright polished muffler and stylish round or oval tips produce an aggressive and commanding, yet not intrusive, exhaust note.

All Billy Boat Performance Exhaust cat back and header systems are custom tuned to match the application. Providing the perfect combination of performance, sound and style is what we do. Since exhaust is all we do, we have to do it better. B&B products are precision built as a direct replacement for factory Hummer exhaust components including hardware and gaskets. No machining, no cutting or welding means easy installation.

Each Billy Boat Performance Exhaust system incorporates three generations of exhaust fabrication and racing talent. To insure proper fit and finish, Indy car driver, Billy Boat, designs and tests every hand made system manufactured in his 50,000 square foot facility in Phoenix, Arizona.

All Billy Boat Performance Exhaust products are manufactured using only the finest materials which is why they are backed by a lifetime warranty against rust, corrosion or burn through and 2 years against materials and workmanship.

A Moment of Adrenaline… A Lifetime of Performance.

See it here: http://www.stallioncustoms.com/ftru-0550.html

[IMG]local://upfiles/205/0526E397FF524DA9AA2D3CAF0E0625BC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Default RE: H3 Cat Back Dual Exhaust System Special!

Hey John SMA DOES NOT BACK THERE PRODUCT MY TIPS ARE ALL RUSTED AND THEY ARE STAINLESS
THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Old 03-10-2006, 01:18 AM

I can't speak about SMA, but these are not backed by SMA....I am getting them direct from the manufacturer and Stallion Customs backs them. If you have a set that has rusted PM me and I'll get the info to the manufacturer. This is their warranty "All Billy Boat Performance Exhaust products are manufactured using only the finest materials which is why they are backed by a lifetime warranty against rust, corrosion or burn through and 2 years against materials and workmanship."

Send me a picture and we should be able to get something done for you!

Also, the ones we are carrying are the double-walled tips.

Old 03-10-2006, 01:44 AM

SMA filed chapter 7 bankruptcy, no warranty anymore . . . [sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 03-10-2006, 01:40 PM

Got a call in with the actual manufacturer to see what we can get done. I'm just guessing, but pretty sure they will warranty it. I'll let you know.

This is why you should be buying from www.StallionCustoms.com, because we would have honored the warranty! (I know...shameless plug[8D]) Sorry won't do it again!

Old 03-10-2006, 01:58 PM

Email from the Manufacturer states:

I have enclosed our warranty as noted. Please advise any questions you may have. This warranty would apply to all of our products.

Warranty
Billy Boat Performance Exhaust offers a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser of all B&B Performance Exhaust products. Said products are warranted for life against corrosion and two years against any defect in workmanship or materials. Claimed defective products must be returned to B&B with a returned goods authorization (RGA) number, at the buyers’ expense. Upon receipt B&B will, at its option, repair or replace the defective item. Damages caused by abuse, racing or alteration are not covered under warranty. Sound quality is subjective and therefore will not be covered under warranty. The warranty set above is the only warranty, expressed or implied, of this product. In no event will Billy Boat Performance Exhaust be responsible for any consequential or incidental charges.

Give them a call and get the RGA (Return Goods Auth #) first.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:20 PM

Thanks John