PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1st hate mail regarding my *U-*UH2.com website...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Default RE: 1st hate mail regarding my *U-*UH2.com website...

No you're right Otto..well said...I think you hit the nail on the head..maturity goes a long way with dealing with these sort of things and it's easy to flame back at those kind of people...We all know they are morons or envious of owning a nice vehicle like the HUMMER and it is funny they are so narrow minded...But again, I'll echo Shorty and you...throwing jabs back at them with the same flair, is only lowering to the same level and makes you no more better or mature or intelligent....
How'd all this HUMMER hate get stqarted anyway? Or this JEEP vs HUMMER rivalry fester to this level?..It almost reminds me of the religious persecution that's going on in the Middle East.."My religion is better than yours, so you must die" sorta thinking.

Perhaps living in the redneck area of the country like I do..I don't see this HUMMER hate...4X4 and a couple of six packs and we're good to go, never mind the damn badge on the hood, who cares!...

Old 09-08-2006, 02:20 PM

be careful, or you too could have your replies copied and pasted to another forum. however, to be fair, your login name would not be revealed.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:37 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

be careful, or you too could have your replies copied and pasted to another forum. however, to be fair, your login name would not be revealed.
Hey man, I just come here to get support from other Hummer drivers. As for my first sentence of this thread I've seen worst. No big deal though, I hold nothing against anyone. Like I said this site was made for fun and for laughs. I for one do not hold anything against jeeps (used to own a lifted CJ7 back in the day) Hondas, or even Toyota Scion!! In fact check this out - I am the man behind this site: www.scionhawaii.com - yep created it from scratch and won an award for it So I support all vehicles.

As for copying your post shortbus I just wanted to get other people's feedback on that post and as you can tell by the response you got supporters there as well

Peace. I'm out.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:45 PM

dude, support from hummer owners, for hummer owners, is available here. sure, there's been worse comments than your first sentence, but it started the whole thing off on the wrong note. ok, i'm going back to my treehouse now, it needs a hug. . . . .[sm=happy046.gif]

Old 09-08-2006, 02:49 PM

listen shorty has been a little on edge here lately, why I don't know....BUT...taking something he posts here and copying it to another forum is F**KED up in many ways. Especially cause you didn't innocently post it but instead ripped him over there...guess you didn't know that he also posts there

Old 09-08-2006, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

listen shorty has been a little on edge here lately, why I don't know....BUT...taking something he posts here and copying it to another forum is F**KED up in many ways. Especially cause you didn't innocently post it but instead ripped him over there...guess you didn't know that he also posts there
Not sure why posting his response over there is considered "...F**KED up in many ways" There's so much hypocrisy going on with Hummer drivers it's ridiculous!! One minute you're saying we support Hummers and their owners, next minute you're saying it's messed up to post a response over at another 'Hummer' forum, I thought we all support one another??[:@] And rip him there? Didn't he just tear me a new a**hole with his response for no reason at all??

I for one support both forums, so posting here and there does not bother me a bit - it's a forum this is what you do. I've been in the business too long and have had my share of hate mail, bashings, hacks, pings, you name it I experienced it. I say if you look in your garage and you see a Hummer you're my brother and I will support whatever you do that deals with the defense of Hummers and their owners. Whether it be making a stand to those who flicks off H2's, environmentalist who considers the Hummer to be the Devil, or just some fool out there who is jealous because you get all the attention on the roads - you got my support and all my websites support you as well.

I was told my websites cannot be posted here because of 'banner' and 'sponsorhip' issues and I was cool with that even though only Mr. Dennis was the only one who took the time to come over and say hello, not to mention that on all my websites I link back to this site and give it props whenever I can. There's no favortism on my end, my sites are open to everyone and I think if we're going to come across as true 'Hummer Supporters' we should start acting like it.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:34 PM

I never said I have a problem with the web-site. I am NOT the type to lie back and play the gay let's not stoop down to their level card...growing up that was always the basic reply from cowards that were afraid to fight. THAT AIN'T ME!!

But you posted his message that he wrote HERE over on another board..that is wrong, especially cause you posted this:

Is it me or this so-called hummer driver from another forum sounds a little like a tree-hugger in disguise:

Quote:
ORIGINAL: ********

and your site is better than fuh2 how? ignorance just breeds more ignorance, all you're doing is playing along with their objective by making hummers an object of black or white, love or hate. i haven't been to your site, so i can't say what it's about, but if it's anything like fuh2, based on hate, it's not worth visiting. why not just enjoy what you have and spend your energy on that? expending energy on hate, for any reason, is simply an ignorant waste of time. why not step above the ignorance and stop feeding the hate of others, jackass. grow up or buy a prius.

I told this fool that it took me 15 minutes to create this site and I don't spend energy on the site at all but get a good laugh from checking out people's post - that's it. Geez, some people

you call him a fool and a so called hummer owner and a tree hugger in disguise. Your reason for posting this over there was not to "support" anyone, it was to make him look like an *** where you thought he wouldn't be to defend himself. Unfortunetly for you you didn't realize that he has friends over there and once they knew who wrote it no one flamed him with you. What you did was a simple attempt at a flaming party on shorty's behalf, that backfired.

BTW, not knocking you at all but that SO CALLED HUMMER OWNER has posted things he has done in his H2 that makes your video look like a bunny trail

Old 09-08-2006, 03:40 PM

Actually you should check the response now. People there not showing to be so happy with his response:

blo me ********, why not try something original for a change . . . .
Maybe, everyone should just chill out and be happy Hummer drivers and just drop this thread.[&:] And as for what he did with his H2 (yeehaa he wins a prize) there you go again such negativity - who gives a crap dude, I wasn't trying to blow people away with my video anyway.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:49 PM

My last point then this is dropped..... YOU called him a so called hummer owner and a tree hugger in diguise, now I'm not saying your video sucked or anything but by compaing your video and the pics that I have of shorty it makes your assumtion of him pretty silly.

BOTTOM LINE:

You took an opinion of one of the most popular members here and posted it on another forum hoping to get get laughs at his expense. HE simply posted his opinion HERE...it should of stayed HERE!!!

Old 09-08-2006, 03:57 PM

dam, i thought this would have died by now. i'll take it all back if this thread can die right here.

Quick Reply: 1st hate mail regarding my *U-*UH2.com website...