PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1st "Mud Bog" (56KB Warning)

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Default 1st "Mud Bog" (56KB Warning)

So my brother takes me over this "Mud Bog" area Sunday... It's basically just a big mud pit, open to the public (with a few "Enter at your own risk" signs!) in the guys back yard... (ok.. it's an old corn field!). Lots of spectators... most of the trucks in the mud are built up and BIG mud tires... dedicated mud machines... watched a few lightly modded Jeeps give it a try, they didn't get very far. I'm not so sure about running the H3, but my brother eggs me on! Ok, not one to let my little brother down I head down to the "starting line". Deep breath.. and I GO!!!

Much to everyones surprise (i think!) the H3 blast all the way down to the end but stops short! I ended up burrying the H3 like 20 feet from the end!!! My brother open his door and gets out... Then he points out the dang side steps! They've basically acted like big scoop!!! He's sure I would have made if I had taken those darn things off! ARGH!! Oh well, it was fun... and considering how far I did get I think it was a pretty good showing! LOL!

Ok... here's the mud!

So after we got pulled out we sat around for a bit watching... we parked next to a nice Jeep, lifted, big tires.. and it was CLEAN... then I overheard the woman say to the guy, "Well, the Hummer was out there..." a couple of minutes later they left... (hmmmm... draw your own conclusion! LOL)

Old 09-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Default RE: 1st "Mud Bog" (56KB Warning)

Nice pic's and story

Old 09-03-2007, 08:47 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Nice pic's and story
Thanks!!

Well, when I wasn't letting my brother talking me into Muddin', I spent the rest of the weekend trail riding with the wife and kiddies...

Old 09-03-2007, 08:54 PM

Nice mudding!!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:38 PM

Very Nice, mud + hummer = fun like you did a great job, congrats.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 PM

great pics...that last pic of your youngin in damn near calander quality!!

Old 09-03-2007, 11:00 PM

Nice family......

Old 09-04-2007, 06:46 AM

Nice pics.

I can't take it anymore, I have to ask the question: Why do you leave that Al Sierra dealer plate on the front of your truck?

Old 09-04-2007, 06:59 AM

ORIGINAL: ockie

Nice pics.

I can't take it anymore, I have to ask the question: Why do you leave that Al Sierra dealer plate on the front of your truck?
Thanks everyone!!! It was certainly another great Hummer Weekend! LOL!

As far as the license plate... I was very impressed with the way I was treated at Al Sierra... I've bought a lot of new vehicles over the years and my experience at Al Sierra was one of the best (if not the best!) new car buying experiences I've ever had! That being said, I don't have a problem doing a little free advertising for a company that gives me great customer service! But yes, if the my buying experience had only been ok, the plate would have been off before it left the lot! LOL!

Old 09-04-2007, 07:08 AM

I've had great service too with my caddy (cant say so about the hummer, the dealer was HORRIBLE), but that doesn't mean I am advertising free for them Either they give me something in return such as an option or pay for some of my bill monthly for thier advertisement Great service should be standard when buying a car.

I just feel that your al sierra plate distracts from the car

Just my two cents.

Quick Reply: 1st "Mud Bog" (56KB Warning)