PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1/2 Block down the road and ice cold, & no radio

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Default 1/2 Block down the road and ice cold, & no radio

Went to look at a new 07 H2 was shocked at the price my wife said go for it. I said but it's lots of money honey. Her birthday is tommorow so I said just kidding you know we could get two H3 almost for the price of one H2. She saidare you serious? I said half smiling why sure so I picked out my H3x at $42,300 and she found hers for $35,600 and we were up side downon our06 GMCYukon with 42,000 miles so they gaveus $22,000 and we owed $39,900 so at that pointI was stressed and she said lets do itmy birthday istommorow and yours is next month - so we did it. My life dream now comes true and no payments. Now heres the problem -she takes off after we left the business office.We are alsothree new Hummer Jackets and two new keychaines & and of a hummer hat and we are 1 and a 1/2 hours from home.The sales person goes over her New H3 and my son and I were in the back seat watching him show us the vehicle. Her blue 07 H3 hummer has just a few less options on it and my Black H3x 07 Black Hummer was sitting one parking space over from hers -so he finishes and she takes off. Now me and my son get in my new life long dream Hummer and it was cold -did I mention it was 9 degres?So he and I drive off &told my son to turn the heater on so he pushed the heater botton and nothing happen and then he tryed the raido and nothing happen, so my one hundred percent happyness went to a pain in my chest and anger - so I called my wife which was about 5 miles ahead and ask her how to turn on the raido and heater. Now get this the heater fan was running great blowing cold air from out side and was really cold at 9 degrees. So she saidyou were watching just like I was, if its not working turn back -and I stated in an less then normal voice I know, and it wont turn on. So she said turn around and hurry back to the dealer and see how to turn it on and hurry they areabout to close. Now my chest really hurts so I called and the sales person would not answer his page -guess he already started celebrating from the two H3 Hummers he just sold - so he finally answered the phone and said well that does not sound right bring it back and we willtry and figure out the problem. Well to say the least I was so mad I could not see stright we just wroth a check for $98,000.00 and no heat or sound. SoI pulled in and the sales person had a big smile on his face and I said this thing will not heat and the raido does not work. Well after the sales manager[:-], general manager[8D] and business manager got me calmed down and pulled the Hummer in the bay they found a blown fuse and six of the other fuses missing which they said were extra fuses. So the sales person said go out and pull six fuses out of the blue Hummer out side the door. And I looked at him in shock and said nice - so the next person that buyes that Hummer has the same problem, well the sales manager says - no, go parts and get the fuses. Now this was a showroom Hummer I bought and was really looking good and the GM said a service person probly pulled a few fuses instead of walking a hundred feet to the parts counter. so they said they were sorry and I was a happy customer again and I told my son this is just our luckand he said it sure is and he said it would really bite if someone ran into us. Well that made me nervous and I said dont say that even joking. So now I called my wife and she was about half way home and said lets go to Chilis to eatfor your birthday since you will be gone at your moms tommarrow.She sat alone for a half hour waiting. So to make a long story short we got there and parked in the crowded parking lot & we got out of the Hummer and I pushed the lock botton on the key fob and no horn soundand lights did not blink, so I tryed the other key fob and nothing, not used to the hummer I though w

Old 02-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Default RE: 1/2 Block down the road and ice cold, & no radio

Ok..I'll be honest..I got readers cramp on that one..[&:]

Old 02-04-2007, 02:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Pendar

So to make a long story short........
Did you really say "to make a long story short"

I understand how you must feel though, just getting things off your chest, Your Hummmer will be awsome, just working the small kinks out.

All I can say is WOW...98k to a car dealer..holy smokes

Welcome to the wonderful world of Hummer!

Good Luck

G-Hummer

ps - paragraphs make stories easier to read...paragraphs dude paragraphs

Old 02-04-2007, 03:34 AM

[sm=welcomesign.gif]
congrats on the two new 3's
there has been some battery problems before w/ the H3
good news is a new batterywill fixthe problem
as far as the 98k thats almost H1 money

Old 02-04-2007, 04:42 AM

They invented paragraph you know...LOL anyways...just a tip next time, pick-up your new car early in the morning. That's what I do, then I drive it around for hours just to make sure.

When I also took delivery, battery died on me.

Old 02-04-2007, 06:13 AM

Dude...I feel bad for ya!!! What a story to tell though (maybe a shorter version)!!!

Well Congrats and WELCOME!!!

Sometimes ya gotta RANT!![sm=rant.gif]

Old 02-04-2007, 10:00 AM

And I thought I was longwinded?! lol Now that would **** me off! $98K??!!! (Sounds like ALOT of money for 2 H3's AND with a trade-in?? [sm=insomnia.gif])They would have SOOO been picking up that SOB the next morning from my house and getting it right! [:@]

Old 02-04-2007, 10:12 AM

It sucks to have those problems right off the bat. I hope they got everything fixed now.

How about some pic's???

Old 02-04-2007, 11:14 AM

Pendar, do you also go by the name "Lucky"?

Old 02-05-2007, 02:36 AM

Whew! Sorry to hear about that nightmare man. I almost feel like I was right there...lol.

Quick Reply: 1/2 Block down the road and ice cold, & no radio